Asylum!

Mr.Hennig

Hovering , reversed or just hovering I can't stand it . Think it's against the rules but anyway onto the show.

Man did I enjoy the show !

I really like the new look Dane . Nice video and rp .

Code and Mez was pretty good . Like Code blue and black than that yellow mess . Good match .

Sean is really growing on me with his rps , good stuff .

Trance and Code really doing nice work going for those tag titles .

Hannibal D is just awesome .

Pugh vs Phoenix match was great . Not a boring moment . Thought he would have bowed out after the 3rd finisher but a nice ending .

Again very nice and enjoyable to watch show . Short and to the point .

• Mark Out! 1

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Hovering , reversed or just hovering I can't stand it . Think it's against the rules but anyway onto the show.

I dont see the problem here really. I hit a back grapple > Hurricurana pin on ya once while you got up ( 2 reversal chances and lol damage) and i irish whiped twice ( no damage ) and once ya picked me up and i recovery and grappled ya before you could do something to me. Only near the end i grappled ya as i got up,but again, 2 reversal chances)

But if ya think this played a significant part in the outcome of the match ill pay attention to it next time we face.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y1beZ6HA1rxb915o2_r1_500.gif

Not just talking bout our match Vega , sorry for not being more specific . I made comment before and its been happening allot more often . Sometimes by mistake but some guys just strike or let go . I enjoy playing against you so no problems or beefs .
  • Mark Out! 1

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion