Agamu Santos Jr. "THE LIFE STORY" PART 1

Shamulua Jr

the scene opens with a 15 year old samoan boy sitting indian style wearing his handmade mask out of nothing more than cardboard and shoelace in front of the family television (TV ANOUNCERS : he hits him with a right and then a left and the crown goes wild) (FATHER: agamu santos junior you get in here right now and eat your dinner before it gets cold) (AGAMU JR: father do you think its possible that i....ME could become a pro wrestler, his father responds agamu ANYTHING is possible, you just have to want it bad enough and agamu stated father there is nothing more that i want to be than a pro wrestler! so they ate there dinner and continued talking about pro wrestling.

years later on agamu's 19th birthday he was giving a ticket to miami florida to train full time as a pro wrestler when he arrived his first thaughts were, this isnt what i exected, he was pushed around by all the other wrestlers and his couch was the worst he was always on his back telling him what he did wrong slapping him around like hes scum and telling him he would never make it! agamu couldent help but think to himself i will make it, and i will stand in the middle of the ring as champion one day this i promise!

months later: agamu has become the top upcomming wrestlers in training finishing most of his opponents with his finisher he names BackSlash even his trainer would admit "he is looking pretty good in there"

at the end of the year agamu felt he was ready to make his attemt to pro wrestling stardem. Agamu's brother patolomai has already joined OCW and him and his brother shared a wrestling past together as a tag team formally know as Smf (samoan Mafia Family) they went 17-0 in there first 17 tag team matches but soon after there team and brotherhood was destroyed by patolomai's owner now agamu is seeking his brother back in his life by all means neccecary!

When Shamulua's Music hit's you know one thing is certain, you are about to witness non stop destruction on his opponent, careless of the victory, yet so determined to unleash pain and suffering.

i likes, i likes alot.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation