Press conference(agamu calls out rookie)

Shamulua Jr

(the scene opens with the ocw ring anouncers talking about agamu's action)

ring anouncer 2:how is your back feeling after the destruction caused last week on ocw

ring anouncer 1:my back? are you kidding me? my back is the least of my fears i am scarred for life i am terrified of that monster!

ring anouncer 2: well good news for you agamu has been banned from the arena tonight on ocw for last weeks actions!

ring anouncer 1: for the night? he should be banned for ever from ocw!

the anouncers continued to babble on about the samoan wrestler!

as the crown patiently awaits to see what the ocw opener will be no music hits, but the titantron glows in hd as it agamu sitting in a chair for a surprise live press conference!

interviewer: agamu are you aware of the actions caused by you last week on ocw!

agamu: SHUT UP! i accepted this interview for one reason no not to confront my brother or his 90 year old nothing but skin owner! they will be delt with in time! i am here to call out one rookie in particular who makes me laugh!

ring announcer 2: what the hell who is he talking about

ring announcer 1: i dont know but atleast he isnt addressing me

agamu:"Unbeatable MATSUDA" the statement this rookie has made in recent weeks has me laughing im the rookie that is the hole dam show you sit down and shut up! you wanna prove that your unbeatable you can go through me! im no easy opponent for anyone but you claiming your unbeatable needs to be addressed first and foremost! we will see who is unbeatable in time now wont we!

(agamu throws off his headset and aborts the interview)

When Shamulua's Music hit's you know one thing is certain, you are about to witness non stop destruction on his opponent, careless of the victory, yet so determined to unleash pain and suffering.

Excuse me if I'm wrong here... but I've read your 5 back to back promos which all seem to take place within a day. You're first promo had a translator, you had a manager/mouth piece talking for you, now your character speaks perfect English? Well nearly... "Whole" not "Hole" =)

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/img_uploads/Cyber_bullying_2010.png

Dane Xavier: Cyber Bullying is not only illegal, it's pathetic.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’

what are you talking about i never had a translator he always spoke english is that all you do on here id read peoples posts and correct them on everything ive been on this website for a day gimme a break if i dont speak in the PERFECT format
When Shamulua's Music hit's you know one thing is certain, you are about to witness non stop destruction on his opponent, careless of the victory, yet so determined to unleash pain and suffering.

oh dear... no I think you've misunderstood what I've said... you're first promo, you didn't say anything english, there was someone speaking on your behalf... all u said was "artah" or something. Then suddenly u were english in other promos... that's what I was asking you. Stop crying.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’

oh shit... lol
  • Mark Out! 1