Stacy Clark Exclusive!

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

Stacy Clark with an OCW EXCLUSIVE.

Stacy Clark: Welcome Online Championship Wrestling fans...

She casts a glance to the young man sitting in the hot seat, waiting for an interview.

Stacy Clark: And possibly the haters... Today we decided to do a preemptive strike on one of OCW's latest developmental acquisitions, The Wonderman, no not Smythe for a change. With me is the very well dressed, Ashley Barker. It's a pleasure to meet you Ashley.

Ashley smiles, before raiding a hand as if beating off her formality.

Ashley Barker: Miss Clark, the pleasure is all mine. To be honest I was expecting to be hounded by your infamous, fact finding manner.

Stacy Clark: I'll get to that shortly Mr. Barker, first off, where are you from, who are you, tell me a little bit about yourself.

Ashley rubs his palms together, leaning forward, his head slightly bowed.

Ashley Barker: First off, I was born in London to a large family, I had six other siblings living in the house, supported simply by my mother.

Ashley Barker: My father, whoever he may be ran out when my older sister was born and my mum fell pregnant with me, then since then it's been something of a downward spiral for us.

Ashley Barker:My mum, bless her heart done the best she could to raise us, keep us all on the straight and narrow.

Ashley Barker: When you're from London, you got to grow up fast, especially in the tenements.

Ashley Barker:You could say it's similar to your Bronx, but our police, they're not allowed to carry fire arms.

Ashley Barker:That's how I lost the closes thing I had to a father, since then I dedicated myself to helping out kids who lost family to drugs, alcohol and gang violence.

Ashley Barker:I ran a youth group, almost a movement that preached hard work and personal improvement over the quick fix.

Stacy Clark nods, making notes in her journal.

Stacy Clark: So how did you come into wrestling as a profession, was it a natural step from helping the less fortunate?

Ashley Barker: Don't get me wrong Stacy, sure, we don't have as much money as the so called better off.

Ashley Barker:There were times when I couldn't sleep as I hadn't eaten for days, I remember giving a little girl my new trainers as she couldn't afford her own.

Ashley Barker:We were not less fortunate, we merely had to work harder to get somewhere, when you're born in the gutter everything tries to hold you down here.

Ashley Barker: But back to the original question, yeah, it was a rough step up for me. Here was the guy campaigning against gang violence, joining a profession based on glorifying supposed violence.

Ashley Barker:Then it dawned on me, if I worked hard enough I could spread my message, I went from being a nobody, performing in front of twenty to forty people in a local gym, to being able to get kids off the street and into wrestling.

Ashley Barker: Sure, it's violent, but there is a code of honor and respect. It preaches teamwork, hard work and dedication. It was those three things that attracted me to wrestling.

Stacy Clark: Brilliant answers, but how did the term Wonderman come to be bestowed on you?

Ashley laughs, leaning back, his hands now wresting on his thighs.

Ashley Barker: That's a good one, it just started getting tossed around the neighborhood, I guess you could say I was performing minor miracles, getting kids off the street and back into school.

Ashley Barker: Showing them that it doesn't matter if you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth or not, that the past is behind us, and our future, whilst waiting ahead, is irrelevant.

Ashley Barker:What matters is what is inside us, and when that comes out into the world, miracles happen. That's who I am, the miracle maker, the Wonderman.

Stacy Clark: So you see yourself as a visionary?

Ashley Barker: I wouldn't go that far, I'm just someone who cares, someone who tries to help people out. I'm not Mother Theresa, I'm not Ghandi. I'm just a normal guy who dares to do extraordinary things.

Stacy Cark: Do you think you're cut out for OCW? It eats up nice guys, and spits out the remains.

Ashley Barker: As I said, the future lies ahead of us, but it doesn't matter. It's what is inside of us, and I'm working on bringing that out, even being told that I might have a chance at Ambition if I work hard.

Ashley Barker:That's enough, that's a goal, a target to strive for. It's a brilliant name for a project, Ambition, it's what you need, it's what you have to have if you want to believe.

Stacy Clark: And do you believe?

Ashley Barker: Above all else, I believe.

Stacy writes a couple of more notes in her journal before rising, offering her hand to Ashley who shakes it, smiling.

Stacy Clark: Thank you for your time Mr. Barker, I'm sure we'll be catching up in the future.

Ashley Barker: No, thank you, Miss Clark. And thank you for having me.

The camera fades off, before being filled with the OCW logo.

Ashley.jpg

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen