Everyone in Ocw should be concerned, In his Dungeon of destruction.

Shamulua Jr

[The scene opens at 7:00am eastern in Rochester, New York. The morning after all of ambition 12's happenings, A dark and gloomy place, which is identified as shamulua's hotel room by the dusky scenery, and strange chanting heard from the outer perimeter. On the inside of the room it wasn't much prettier, The Sadistic Samoan is self witnessed raging. A chair is thrown across the room, a lamp, and television was his next escapes of anger. The words he was speaking are indeed English yet very difficult to understand in full sentences.]

Shamulua Jr: Voodoo, [Angry Grunts.] My hit-list.

[shamulua is seen Grasping on to his mask, Angry N Enraged, looking down on his hands and envisioning his power, and evil possibilities. More aggravated Voices are heard, but this time with a much clearer tone.]

Shamulua: Everyone! they will all Suffer, at the hands of my powers. Good, Evil, Rich, Poor, Management....Dragonflies. NOBODY IS SAFE IN MY PRESENCE. aHaHa

[A Sick and deranged laugh, in which could leave chills throughout your hole body is spit out of the samoan witch doctor, As he begins pacing back and forth. The growing unexplained anger, after coming off his first victory in three weeks doesn't make much sence, unless winning is the farthest thing from his twisted braincells, and destroying any sign of human life form in his path, is his intentions. It seems he is done going in and out of the ocw ring each week for just a "Conclusion" to the match, He desires some sort of a Fatal incident, In which he creates using his supernatural powers that he stole from sholue many years ago.]

Shamulua: Next week....It begins.....IN MY DUNGEON OF DESTRUCTION.

[The Evil Laugh is Once again heard.]

The Screen Fades..

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j411/jonathanmooney1/agamuvoodo.jpg

• Mark Out! 7
When Shamulua's Music hit's you know one thing is certain, you are about to witness non stop destruction on his opponent, careless of the victory, yet so determined to unleash pain and suffering.

Thank's Dimsmore...Yeah im trying hard to get better, and it seems im in the right direction, the more i write the better ill get, I Appreciate the comment to let me know im on the right path.
When Shamulua's Music hit's you know one thing is certain, you are about to witness non stop destruction on his opponent, careless of the victory, yet so determined to unleash pain and suffering.