The Lotus Family

Illuminati

A camera pans into an elegant looking sitting area, the walls are made up of mahogany shelves lined with leather bound books, with the focal point of the room being a massive and ornate marble fire place, a fire burning at its center. In front of the fire place is a circular hand woven oriental rug on top of which was a a large red velvet arm chair, above which hung a chandelier made of ivory. Sitting in the chair was Illuminati, wearing black pants, red slippers, a red robe, a white silk ascot, and a fez as well as his mask, this one bearing gold designs over which was a pair of elegant reading glasses. At first Illuminati didn't notice the camera, as he read from a book, after a few moments he looked up, placing the book down on a wooden stand behind the chair.

Illuminati: Ahh, I didn't notice you there... One moment if you will,

Illuminati proceeded to remove the reading glasses from his face and placed them, gingerly, on top of the book. He continued,

Illuminati: You see I have invited this camera man to my home in order to give a brief summation as to what will be happening this Sunday on the grandest stage of OCW.

Illuminati: For weeks The Lotus has done as it has pleased on Ambition whether it be decimating main events in order to send messages to lighting staff members on fire, however we are, how shall I put this... Seeking to expand our horizons. Many of you may ask, what exactly does that mean? Well its quite simple, come this Sunday Lotus will be making some "additions" to our little family in order to place us in a position to dominate OCW like no other group of wrestlers ever has, and after the events that take place on Sunday, I assure OCW those who cannot adapt here in OCW WILL die.

The camera stayed on Illuminati for several seconds before it suddenly came crashing to the floor. The camera man could be seen on the ground with several sets of feet stomping down on him, suddenly footsteps could be heard drawing closer and and Illuminati's voice said,

Illuminati: You didn't think I'd let you leave my home with the knowledge of its whereabouts did you?

As he finished the camera man could be seen being dragged away as Illuminati picked up the camera, pointing it to the eye on his mask he whispered.

Illuminati: You are the resistance.

• Mark Out! 2

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

I hate LOTUS, i hate everyone LOTUS, i hate everything LOTUS.

but I liked this rp very much, short, sweet and scary lol.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation