TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Serious Transformation!

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

Its time once again for the Wrestler of the moment, OCWFED.COM proudly presents to you the next Wrestler of the moment, a rookie turned pro who needs no introduction. The PRIDE OF NESQUEHONIG!!!!!

Serious Transformation

by Matthew Rosenbaum Turkleton the 3rd

trans•for•ma•tion –noun : 1. the act or process of transforming, 2. change in form, appearance, nature, or character.

It’s safe to say that no man has truly personified the word transformation like this month’s OCW Spotlight selection. Joining OCW back in December of 2010, along with LOTUS members Patolomai and Matsuda, also with last month’s Spotlight “The Fire” Tiberius Dupree, this man has rode a roller coaster of emotions from day one. Not even the man himself could have envisioned where in OCW he would be in just 5 months time…… Seriously!!! He is Luke S. Dimsmore

The Pride of Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania, LSD, as he has come to be known, has done nothing but transform right in front of the eyes of the OCW faithful. From his debut match against Royce Bentley, to the rivalry turned alliance with Dupree to take on the problem that is LOTUS. Even his personal life came into the light, as the divorce from his wife Charlotte was played out in front of OCW cameras.

You never know how low a human being can get until you hit rock bottom. And LSD definitely hit bottom after his abovementioned divorce and subsequent losing streak in the mist of the Inaugural Ambition Title Tourney. Realizing that you cannot live life through the rear view mirror, he decided to start fresh…… Literally. Leaving his home in the outskirts of Nesquehoning while burning old pictures and the divorce papers sent to him from Charlotte’s lawyer, the status of his home is still unknown. And just when you think that nothing will ever seem right with the world, a chance meeting would completely change LSD.

The date was February 27th. The place was Washington D.C., site of Road to Glory. LSD was met by a man who would bestow something upon LSD that would be the key to the transformation into the man you see today. A chance meeting with TigerMan would ignite the Heart of a Tiger in LSD. From that day, the mental makeup of one Luke S. Dimsmore could be described by one shorthand phrase that you get a glimpse of whenever LSD hits the stage….. SRSLY?!?!

LSD has definitely started to develop a bit of a buzz amongst the OCW Universe. From fighting Dale Ernsmore for the Ambition Title at Wrestlution 6, to standing up for OCW in the fight against LOTUS, Luke has risen to heights that seemed unreachable at the time of his Great Depression. And only time will tell where he can go from here.

Lution_Dimsmore-1.jpg

• Mark Out! 9
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Turkelton the 3rd knows his stuff!

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

• Administrators
None more deserving at this juncture. While his W/L isn't that impressive, non can deny the man from NESQUEHONIG has carved his own lil niche.
  • Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen