Airport Blues

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

The Camera Pans to Raleigh Durham International Airport.

The camera pans around and we see a figure.

Upon further inspection we see non other than our hero Mr.Sensation!

He is hunched over a chair in the concession area of the airport. His Jacket is draped over the chair, he looks like he hasn't shaved since Riot and has a 11oClock Shadow. He isn't wearing his sunglasses but a pair of sensational reading bifocals, he is still wearing a skirt..I mean kilt, and 1 wrestling boot, In addition to his other foot which has a knee sock and a sandal.

A flattened cowboy hat can be seen a few tables out, why is there a flattened cowboy at Raleigh Durham International Airport is any ones guess.

Upon even closer inspection we see Mr.Sensation is wearing a pair of blue surgical gloves along with a fork and a knife, he is miserably digging into a massive CINNABON, like a miserable fat person. (For those who don't know a CINNABON is basically Diabetes in a small cardboard container!).

The OCW World Championship is draped over the table with a copy of "Didn't Drink The Kool Aid" On top of it.

The camera changes angles as Mr.Sensations eating, it lowers considerably and is now facing directly behind Mr.Sensation, its as if by some modern Miracle of Scientific science that we are seeing through the eyes of someone or something!

The camera looks at Mr.Sensation steadily like some sort of Predator!!. It moves in close then quietly backs up. The eyes quickly change position and its now to the side of Mr.Sensation. Mr.Sensations ears perk up and he looks around but he doesn't see anything other than fat Americans. Once again it quickly moves in unbeknown to our hero.

The camera backs up again. Can no one see our hero is in danger!!!!! Can anyone help!!!

The camera backs away again for the final time, it turns to the OCW World Heavyweight Championship. The camera is now fixated on the OCW World Championship!

With Almost feral like precision and speed the camera rushes forward!!!!

Time seems to stand still as Mr.Sensation is chewing his gooey diabetes cake, we see very tiny very pale hands appear in his hindsight! they reach for the OCW World Heavyweight Championship in 1 continuous motion.

The Championship is slowly sliding off of the table and is nearly off when Mr.Sensation finally realizes whats taking place.

In slow motion his mouth opens wide and his eyes flare up as he can be seen shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" with food flying out of his mouth! Mr.Sensation with his cat like reflexes grabs the other end of the OCW Championship and pulls it for all its worth you can see small tears in his eyes, this is his moment, its now or never!!!

In an instant the camera pans outward and we see a small child flip backwards as his attempted theft of the OCW World Championship comes to an abrupt end!

Mr.Sensation: NOT ON MY WATCH PAL!

The Child begins to cry

Mr.Sensation: Your crocodile tears won't work on me BOY!

Just then the child's Father appears, a rather tall slender man with puffy reddish hair, quite the contrast to Mr.Sensation, he wears a T-Shirt that reads Nesquehoning Muskrats 1999. We shall call him Gus

He turns Mr.Sensation around

Gus: Hey man!

Mr.Sensation quickly backs away and hisses!

Gus: Hey man! you knocked down Asher Lennon!

Mr.Sensation: That child tried to steal MY PROPERTY!!! Asher Lennon....What the (Free) United) (Coalition) ,and now I have to get his little fat finger smudges off of it!

Gus: Hey Man! he just wanted to see it, whats your problem?

Mr.Sensation: My problem? Eh My Problem! You teach your son to take what isn't his? Did George Washington take Atlantic City from the Indians?

Mr.Sensation: Did Malcom X take Plymouth rock from George Lopez?

Gus: Wha?

Mr.Sensation: I ask you sir Did Ernie take Berts hand in Marriage?

Gus: Huh!

Mr.Sensation: NO SIR THEY DID NOT, YOU DON'T TAKE WHAT ISN'T YOURS!

Gus: Hey Man! He is just a kid!

Mr.Sensation: Don't you Hey Man, me Man!

Gus: Hey Ma.

Mr.Sensation: HEY MAN!

Gus: Hey M

Mr.Sensation: HEY MAN!

Gus: Stop that!

Mr.Sensation: Annoying isn't it!

Gus: He just wanted to see it, he loves OCW! he talks about it all the time, his favorite wrestler is John Cena!

Mr.Sensation: .................................................. ..................

Mr.Sensation: You hipster douches are all he same, I BET YOU NEVER EVEN WENT TO NESQUEHONING!!! THE GREATEST HOME TOWN IN THE HISTORY OF HOME TOWNS!

Gus: I got this at a vintage store!

Mr.Sensation: Pathetic, you and your little star child best be getting the steppin!

Gus quietly moves aside as Mr.Sensation sits down and continues his CINNABON. All of a sudden. We hear in the distance

(PG MODE DISABLED PUBLIC AREA)

HEY FAT GIRL GET UP!

Gus seems to have slinked over to a woman in a stroller. A slender woman, with a few trendy tattoo's and a septum piercing. We will call her Kim

Mr.Sensation ignores the shouting

KIM: Hey PUT DOWN YOUR FAGGOT CAKE AND GET UP

KIM: HEY LISTEN TO ME GET YOUR FAT BALD FUCKING ASS UP FROM YOUR SEAT

KIM: MOVE YOUR FAT HAIRY BALLS, AND TURN YOUR DRESS WEARING FAT GIRL ASS AROUND

Mr.Sensation can take a lot of abuse but no one talks about the KILT

Mr.Sensation shouts,

Mr.Sensation: Someone Shut that cunt's mouth before I come over there and fuck start her fucking face.

Kim is silent, Gus is Silent, Asher Lennon begins to giggle.

Kim whispers to Gus "Do Something"

Gus asserts himself and along with Kim walks back over to Mr.Sensation's table, with Kim hiding behind him continuing her abuse.

Kim: My Husband's going to kick your ass!! asshole!

Kim: You can't talk to me or treat Asher Lennon like that!

Kim gets in Mr.Sensations face.

Kim: Your going to wish you where never born! Your going to wish your father never put sperm inside your mother, and wish you never came out of her birth canal. Your going to wish the doctor choked you out with your placenta. Your going to wish that when you where born, you weren't born, because your a bald faggot!

Mr.Sensation just seems to take it while he is quietly eating his Cinnabon

Kim: Your going to wish, that this day never occurred, your going to wish that you never got up and put on that skirt, your going to wish that you never not came to this airport, your going to wish you never ordered that Cinnabon. You like Cinnabon's don't you? You want to run around naked with them don't you, suck fuck you put Cinnabon's in your asshole don't you, sick fuck.

Mr.Sensation's eyes seem to widen

Kim: And your stupid gold belt, your a pretty princess arent you? Twirl around, princess in your stupid skirt. Give that to my son! So he can be a pretty prince! Give him the belt, and my husband won't kick your ass. He does MMA! He is going to blue ball you in the ass, and I bet you'd like that because you enjoy the company of men.

Kim is gaining more and more confidence

Mr.Sensation tightens his grip on the belt.

Kim: GIVE MY SON THE BELT!, you want to hold the belt don't you, I bet you sleep with it, don't you you love it don't you, your a sick fuck. Stupid face fuck ass belt fucker.

Gus begins to speak.

Gus: She talks a lot but she's right. You disrespected my son, and my wife. I'm going to ground and pound you, then im going to blue ball you for 2 hours. Time to do the man dance!

Mr.Sensation surveys the situation he notices that Asher Lennon is in his stroller, and seeing as how he is 7 years old far to big to be in that stroller.

He finally finishes his Cinnibon and beings to lick his rubber gloves fingers. He calmly kneels down and presents the belt to Asher Lennon!

Asher Lennon says MINE!!! MINE!!!

Mr.Sensation places the belt into the slimy fingers of this 7 year old brat.

Kim: That's what I thought bald belt fucker pussy bitch fuck.

Mr.Sensation quickly grabs both handles of the stroller and shoves it as hard as he can in the opposite direction. As the stroller wheels away Mr.Sensation grabs the OCW World Championship.

Asher Lennon can be heard saying WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, as a mortified Gus quickly turns and chases down the stroller, leaving only Mr.Sensation and Kim left.

Mr.Sensation calmly removes one of his blue rubber gloves and looks at Kim who looks at the glove.

Kim: You wouldn't dare you Fa...

Mr.Sensation quickly slaps the ever living hell out of Kim's left cheek with his blue rubber glove!

Just then what seems to be over 2 dozen children appear, some kind of field trip or something at an Airport, wtf Really?. 1 begins to scream in joy

OCW!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all fixate on Mr.Sensation and the OCW Championship. Mr.Sensations eyes pop out almost literally. He looks at the crowd of children, and then at what he is holding.

Mr.Sensation looks at Kim who is in shock,quickly takes off his other rubber glove and slaps Kim once again on her other cheek he grabs his cellphone and dials birdies number.

The group of children make a mad dash to Mr.Sensation who takes flight

Mr.Sensation: BIRDIE THEY ARE AFTER ME GET TO DA BATHROOM NOW!!!!!!!

Mr.Sensation runs towards the mens, restroom as he is running he turns to Kim who is in tears, not due to pain, but due to embarrassment of getting slapped with not 1 but 2 rubber gloves with Cinnibon sauce on them!. Mr.Sensation shouts,

Mr.Sensation: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!!!!,YOUR SON HAS A STUPID NAME AND YOUR TATTOOS SUCK!

Mr.Sensation disappears into a bathroom in the distance with a legion of children following him.

Just then Birdie appears with a tray loaded with food, she struggles to walk trying not to drop anything she finally sits down, and begins to speak.

Birdie: So I got the stuff you wanted, don't ask me how I was able to get Peanut Sesame Sauce for your burger!!, I also got you that Mineral water, and Sweet Potato...

Birdie parts the pile of food obstructing her view and notices a crying woman, disheveled man, and a screaming child. She puts 2 and 2 together.

Birdie: GOD DAMMIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofqmWpXJZ8&feature=related

Camera Fades

• Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen