The Hidden

Kale Lockhart

So, last week I competed in my first official match ever? How on earth did I even win? I've never even competed against someone in a serious environment. Not only that but I was completely unprepared.

Skip why did you pick me for that match? Why waste your time choosing me? How'd he even know I wouldn't get demolished? I dont know what it was, but when that bell rang, everything sorta just went out the window. There was no crowd, no referee, no bright lights. Just me and my opponent.

As I slammed him to the mat more and more I felt stronger, smarter. Without even thinking on purpose I developed a game plan. I didn't even know it would work, but some how it did.. I won my match. To think that people spend years of competing against others in serious competition before they're even given a spotlight or a chance at recognition in OCW. I went out there and won my first serious match-up ever..

Colin even called me and wouldnt shut up for about half an hour while I was riding on the bus. I was afraid to wake up the guy next to me. I dont know what it was, but when I picked up that guy and heard the cracking in his back, power surged through me. As I threw him to the mat like paper weight after the bell rang. I felt powerful.. I felt strong.