My avidity.

Aiden Ryan

Its like dancing sitting down. Squeeze - tap release - twist. Left hand - right foot - left hand - right hand. In a perfect rhythm and sequence, Aiden is riding his brand new BMW K1200r motorcycle, he never thought he could afford. Blurring by the tight spaces of Pennsylvania Avenue and West St. in the Big Apple. Its tuesday night, and he is two blocks away from Madison Square Garden, where the OCW 8 Year Anniversary Show is going to take place. As Aiden approaches 34 St., home to MSG he yanks the throttle back and starts flying, weaving in and out of the bumper to bumper traffic. As he is slaloming through the extensive rows of traffic he begins to think about the news he heard earlier today.

Aiden: I can't believe this. This is my chance, my opportunity to show management that I belong here, and Im not just some misunderstood, depressed child...

He can already start to see the lights, the signs, and his heart begins to fill with so many different emotions. Anticipation, nerves, and everything in between, he is beginning to find it hard to concentrate on driving.. and in a moments notice, he arrives, he pulls off to the side, puts his kick-stand out, takes off his helmet and just looks up at the historic venue, and admires it for everything it represents...he appreciates and understands the level of professionalism and dedication it takes to get to perform in there and all he can do is marvel at it all, the almost incomprehensible feelings and rush you must get to be apart of it..

I didn't get this far to not compete, I will show everyone who I am. I will show everyone my dedication to this sport, and I will not fail at accomplishing my intentions, and achieving the prosperity that I have sacrificed my life for.

Aiden takes a deep breath..

I promise you, whoever this may concern, my avidity, my ambition will not be concealed.

The scene fades out

• Mark Out! 6
The best thing since Sliced Bread.

very well written

keep up the good work make sure it progresses to the shows.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

very well written

keep up the good work make sure it progresses to the shows.

Good point my dude... I think many of us from the previous Ambition class blew our proverbial load in the backstage area with short RP's instead of developing one epic RP for the show... Really nice to see your potential and that your picking up the Morrison Method style of roleplaying, but you may want to save your energy and content for the prime time which would be our next show which is a PPV.

You can submit your RP's via the "Show Submissions" tab then click "Pay PerView" and post it there... Don't worry no one will be able to see your show content besides staff until that show airs.

• Mark Out! 1

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/202284/rose-pedals-falling-animated.gif