Get Free

Nixon White

The scene fades in from black with a man sitting, tied to a chair in a dark room. A pale yellow light is above him, hanging from the ceiling, swaying back and forth.

Man: Good, you're here. I was wondering when you'd show up.

The man starts to rock sideways in his chair.

Man: Sometimes I'm uncertain why life throws me these curveballs. All you're doing is stalling me, you know?

The man stands up, the chair still attached to him.

Man: I don't even remember how I got here. I do remember who put me here, though. The OCW wants to keep someone unstable like me locked in a room, away from everyone else. A lot of people in my shoes would sit here and cower, mute and in shock - but I adapt.

The man screams and begins running backwards into a wall.

Man: YEEEUUUGGGH!

The chair hits the wall behind him and splinters into a couple dozen pieces. The man pulls his arms from behind his back and begins to unravel the ropes from his arms.

Man: I'm a bad person. Chances are, I deserved this. The fact of the matter is, though, I'm not going to take any of this [edited] from anyone, regardless of the circumstances.

The man dusts himself off and walks towards the camera.

Man: I'm an EVOLUTIONARY. My name is Nixon White, and I'm loose.

Nixon White walks off screen, the light fades and a door slams in the background. The scene fades to black.

• Mark Out! 7

Nov can't come soon enough

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Very Very Very nice rp!

Can't wait to see your debut.

Keep doing what your doing and your bound to turn some heads.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation