Tank's First Opponent.

Tank

The large man sat in the locker room thinking over the recent call to put him up against J. Montgomery. A bead of sweat rolled down the man's brow as the nervousness set in for the match, being his first he wonder how will I perform? Can I even win this? Or is the OCW just looking for me to ob to this guy?

Just then what seemed to be a new interviewer stepped into the room with a sly smile, mic in hand as he moved to sit next to Mr. Williams.

Interviewer: So Tank is it? You're going against Mr. Montgomery for Turmoil 106. What are your thoughts?

Tank: My thoughts.... Hmm.... Really I wish I had something insightful to tell ya, wish I had a big long story to tell you about how I want this to go, or how I see myself winning. The truth is, I don't know if I can. But I can promise one thing. Monty... I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to put your career at risk. I'm going to smash your skull against whatever I can, drive whatever I can into the joints of your knees and elbows, throw you off of whatever high place I can find.

Tank would give the gentleman sitting across from him his own smile, this one a more twisted one, the thoughts of the pain given and received only making the young man excited inside.

Tank: Win, lose, or draw I can promise one thing and one thing only. You're not walking out of the arena by yourself, you're not getting out of bed the next day by yourself, and you're not chewing food for a month.

With that Tank would get up and walk away, being alone with just his thoughts.

• Mark Out! 2