Something bottled up.

Tank

Charlie Burnley is outside Terminal 5 looking around for someone when that noticeable Ford Explorer rolls up, a mean looking Tank hopping out of it as it stops, cigarette in his mouth as he approaches the interviewer.

Charlie: Tank! Tank! Do you mind giving us a few words?

Tank looks over to Charlie, taking in a long drag before smirking a bit, his eyes still filled with anger.

Tank: Words? You want some words from me? Charlie I am more pissed off than I have ever been before! To think... You can just not show up to work, still have a job, and get paid! What the f**k is this company coming too?!?

Charlie: Tank... Do you mean what happened on Unleashed?

Tank grumbles to himself, tossing his cigarette away, only to grab Charlie by the collar, shoving him into the wall, and lifting him up.

Tank: What happened on Unleashed was a joke... Kassidy Hayes, let me tell you something. It doesn't matter who I'm slated to face. Doesn't matter if they beat me before, or they're just another rookie who need some mileage. I show up, I fight, and Win, Lose, Or Draw! I fight them with everything I have!

Tank slowly lets Charlie down, wiping the dust off his jacket before grabbing the mic from him and looking towards the camera.

Tank: Ya know I didn't like you before cause you're an asshole. But I never thought I made you that scared you'd actually run away. Ya know the funny thing Kass? Cause let's shoot from the hip for a second. If the last month has proved anything to this company it should be this. You're not good enough to hold any title.

Tank: I mean think about it, really think about it Kass. You've held a Turmoil championship twice, and ya couldn't come out on top twice. You failed on the biggest stage of them all. It's cute to think you still think you deserve a shot at Jackson. So not only are you a failure now, but you've shown the world, the OCW universe, hell, all the boys and gals in the back that you're a p***y too.

Tank laughs a bit, handing the mic back to Charlie as he moves back from the camera.

Charlie: Wow... Those are fighting words... Anything to say to you're opponent on Turmoil this week?

Tank: Sorry kid... You're in the wrong place, at the wrong time....

• Mark Out! 5