Turmoil 176

Nate Ortiz

I don't want to get your blood pressure up, well I really don't care. Wrestling isn't about science, it's about fist.

Battle royal or tourney make sense to me not just handing mfs shots. Nate is my favorite but if we talking about just giving opportunities to who is hot, why isn't a 3way and add Ding?

Just my thoughts f... deal they do matter!

Besides Ding who provides a logistical issue playing on Xbox given only one person would be able to play online at a time given the handlers use the same console, who that's active would you consider besides the two of us? That wouldn't be just throwing random folks in the OCW title picture. Always a bigger picture.

From a bigger OCW story perspective:

Nate was going to give Denny the keys to the castle. Drago steps in talks sense into Nate takes the keys so Denny turns. Denny blames Nate/Drago, Drago walks away Denny tries get the belt handed again Nate steps in to make Denny earn it. Who would be the next in line after this one? Probably that person who gave Old Man Nate a heart attack and laughed as he was celebrated as he was carted off.

• Mark Out! 4

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

no disrespect to KD at all. Best big man in the bizness.

but no one has added more content this season than caramel and his hoe face valet. No one has a character with the star power of nate. as far as the season goes, this is one of the few money matches we have left that will look good. also, these two haven't fought yet. its good to get this match in for 2k17, before either of them loses a step in 2k18 (by that I mean getting stomped out by big ed).

let em kill each other for our amusement

• Mark Out! 2

Nate doesn't want it..and he certainly doesn't want any!

But WE do, and we will claim what is ours to close out our first full season within OCW.

By next weekend, The finale to season 11 will be known as the Black Exodus. The Eclipse is coming. You've been warned!

• Mark Out! 2

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png