Hero vs. Villain

HazyGray

Jaden is sitting backstage, legs rested high on a catering table. He's just heard the news about him and Samsin Simsin at Ambition.

Jaden Hero: So, looks like I'm going to be having a rematch against a fellow opponent of mine very soon. After that Fatal 4 Way on Turmoil, I just knew that me and Samsin would cross paths again. A villain like him can't be allowed to simply wander around OCW. It is my duty as the Skytop Superhero to put an end to his shenanigans, and that is exactly what will happen at Ambition!

Jaden jumps up onto the catering table, with his fists on his hips. He starts to loudly proclaim his promise.

Jaden Hero: No matter where trouble lays, no matter how dangerous or death defying, I will be there to protect the people and strike those fiends down, all in the name of just-

A member of OCW staff then nudges Jaden on the leg and tells him off.

Staff Member: There are people trying to eat here! Take your "superhero" talk somewhere else, you weirdo!

Jaden awkwardly frowns and steps off the table, walking out of the arena. Before he makes his exit, he gleefully whispers to himself.

Jaden Hero: I will defeat that fiend in the name of justice!

• Mark Out! 4