An OCW Interview

Brandon Hostile

(A Reporter and Brandon Hostile sit in a typical interview setting)

Reporter:

Tonight ladies and gentlemen I sit here with a man, somewhat underated in the ring. A man, no one would expect to deliver that final blow in a championship match or in a number one contenders match...

(Brandon Hostile interrupts)

Hostile:

Shut up you damn critic! Just ask your stupid questions already. You're wasting my time.

Reporter:

Very well.. Hostile, how do you feel about your title match with Aries that was the main event on Riot a couple weeks ago?

Hostile:

Look man, I don't care what people have to say. I fought through so many things in that match a normal man would wind up in the hospital for. I put on a great match and what do I get for it?

(Hostile pauses staring at the Reporter)

Hostile:

Well? ... Answer me god damnit! What do you think I got for that match?!

Reporter:

I.. I.. I dont know!

Hostile:

Nothing! I haven't even been booked since. You'd think a smart management would believe in maybe Hostile vs Aries two the week after since the match was better than 95% of the pay-per-view matches OCW has held in the last year!

(Hostile stands up causing the reporter to flinch)

Hostile:

Nothing but OCW management stands in my way to a title. SO! I would like to issue an open challenge to any wrestler on the OCW roster. Just to show to all of you, how pissed off I am. How savage I can be.

(Hostile walks out of the room)

Reporter:

Well, I dont really know what to say.. I guess we have an open challenge.

(The camera sits for a few seconds and fades away)

You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.

I would like to see Hostile vs Aries

I would too, seeing as how last time I was less than an inch away from Ex. Hell I'd even like to see Hostile vs Mayhem one day. It might be a bit of a battle of the weightclasses, but it'd be interesting.

Morrison: Yeah I know what you mean. I've used the line before, its extremely cheesy. I got no reaction from it before so thats why I've been using other things.

You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.