Get your shit together people.

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

Its a real dam shame on this Friday morning I am not near a microphone, and im stuck behind a desk.

Regardless get your shit together. I have spent 6 years without taking a fucking dime (other than for this site) working on this site. Ronald and Myself have spent over 300 fucking dollars on new software.

I myself will be dropping close to 100bucks over the weekend for the jump to V4.

Our only request is that if your asked to you produce work.

This is really my fault, if it was me everyone knows without a shadow of a doubt you do not fuck with me you get shit done. The problem is when you delegate responsibility to someone else despite doing a good job that person might not be qualified to deal with as I call it the "Rabble"

If you are lost, this just in. It is show day, and there are only 3 RP's and ZERO matches posted. Really? Seriously?, and the truth is I am almost 100 sure this is not the 1st time this has happened recently....

After 6 years after an amazing show, after the promise of a new platform, this is what I get to wake up to? All most of you do is bitch, cry and complain. I have stopped using the "Old School" retort as reason to motivate you people.

But right now the "Old School" would never, EVER, disrespect this place like you motherfuckers just did.

Does it really have to come down to me coming down on you guys like a megaton bomb to get shit done? Really this is where we are at? I know we all have responsibility, and maybe its me being naive to assume that if I am a calm level headed individual things will be done properly.

Unfortunately that is not the case. I cannot express or put into words how utterly disappointed and disgusted I am. You motherfuckers just pulled a xerox, and if your xerox im a fucking fail terrorist, but you know what its my fucking fault.

Know this, you are all expendable. I will be launching the new site with or without you motherfuckers. If I have to start from the very fucking bottom, if I have to spend a half and hour posting on my shitty 2006 14.4 modem phone to write 2 lines in a gamefaq recruiting post.

If I have to sit down with 1, 10 or 100 fucking mouth breathers and beat the OCW mantra into there heads all over again I will.

Its like we go from being on fucking fire, to being a fucktard with a football helmet and floaties on.

I am appointing a personally picked new GM, this shit ends now. Leon did his very best. And I am proud of him picking up my slack, and dealing with you fucking mongoloids. And I feel so sorry for him for having to deal with some of the bullshit you people come up with. Its truly astonishing, and only because he is a decent human being did he have the drive to continue. Only to be berated by folks because they where jealous. You know what fuck you.

If you are here and someone is assigned a job, then you show that person the respect. If I chose someone to do something its for a reason. Fuck you, you petty insolent motherfuckers.

But the time for coddling is over. If you do not want to be here, if you do not want to be apart of this team. Then please let me know and promptly GET THE FUCK OUT.

Get your shit together people.

I know what you are capable of, I have seen it with my own eyes. Most if not all of you are creative, and inspiring. I could give a fuck if potential candidates see this and think, LOL HAHAHAHA. GOOD, be embarrassed because thats what I am right now. And you know why? Because I know for every faggot that goes LOL HAHA. That each and every one of you could bury that idiot with your promise, creativity, and drive. YOU are what make this place what it is.

If this doesn't make you ashamed, then you clearly do not belong here. I know you guys are the elite, and I know you can GO ANYWHERE and be the best. Yet here we stand, 6 years later after an Amazing showing less than 2 weeks ago.

OCW is better than this, and the reason I know it is because I HAVE BEEN HERE. I know that each and every week you guys can blow the roof of this fucking place. I know that once upon a time you guys could put anyone to shame. So seriously get your shit together.

I will be going forward one way or the other. New recruits or not, old guard or not.

Shit or get off the pot.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen