OCW Match of The Week 12-3-2010

Mr.Hennig

The match of the week for has been posted. As always please make sure to vote on your favorite matches. This is for the people by the people. We are also pleased to announce that now the viewing public (GUESTS) can VOTE, on there favorite OCW Wrestlers for the spotlight, there favorite matches, and there picks for Ambition Rookie of the week.

match-of-the-week.jpg

• Mark Out! 1

• Administrators
Very fitting, however whoever recorded. Please try to keep the Width a little bigger, so when we go to youtube it doesn't have those black lines. I know its tough.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I recorded, and since my tron is in HD the whole thing was as well. I need to resize part of it so that it can be in regular def as well, but Hennig next time check the settings of whatever you use to edit (I believe it was WMM, what you can to is go to tools>options and change the aspect ratio to 16:9). But next time I'll either record in HD (when I get HD equipment) or make my tron available as 4:3.

EDIT: By the way, thanks for looking out on making the MOTW video this week Hennig, I had the mind to do so but I went out of town for my sister's baby shower and I just got back. I know guys don't usually go to that sort of thing but HIS family is Hispanic so they like to get the whole family involved, or so I'm told.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif