Welcome to Nesquehoning

Dimsmore

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/mayneevent41/lucas.gif

{The Scene fades up on a cabin deep in the woods of Nesquehoning, PA. There is about a foot and a half of snow on the ground and doesn’t show any signs of letting up any time soon. As the cameraman makes his way to the porch of the cabin, you see Lucas standing there. Staring off into the woods as the flakes continue to fall.)

Lucas: Seems like all it ever does here is snow.

(He picks up the coffee mug that was resting on the rail)

Lucas: It never fails. Every year, about this time, the town shuts down because of blizzard like conditions.

(He takes a sip and places it back on the rail)

Lucas: People here can’t even get a chance to get rid of the old snow before new flakes begin to fall.

(He runs his hands thru his hair as if he was tired of seen it snow)

Lucas: Just once, I would like to see something different. Something new. Something…. That wasn’t like anything that is the “Norm” in this town.

(He picks up his coffee once more. Takes a sip and tosses the rest into the snow bank over the rail)

Lucas: I, Lucas Dimsmore, am that something different. I am not one of these other wrestlers that does more yapping than anything else. I wasn’t bred to do that. Call it old school, call it Boring, call it what you want. Words that come out of your mouth in front of a camera or with a mic in your hand will not win you titles or matches here in OCW.

(He puts his coffee mug down on a little end table that rests up against the cabin behind him and walks to the top of the steps that lead to the porch. Still looking at the flakes coming down)

Lucas: I’ve seen it way to much in this business. From my days in wrestling school, to the other promotions that I have graced with my presence. Any hot shot with a few quotable lines that will get a cheap pop from the fans. Thinks he’s the baddest and best wrestler in the world. But when it comes down to it, their in ring skills are severely lacking.

(He turns left and faces the camera)

Lucas: Fans and wrestlers of OCW, take notice. I’m not here to talk about what I’ve done in previous stops, what I am gonna do when I make my debut on Ambition, or what I will do while I’m in OCW. I’m gonna show up, strap up, and shut up all those diarrhea of the mouth wrestlers. I’ll see y’all real soon.

(He turns to walk in the house and slams the door in the cameraman’s face as it fades to black)

• Mark Out! 5

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

nice roleplay, even nicer logo

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

• Administrators
When I was doing the video, for the rooks I said to myself, Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen