Gotta Catch Em All

Iceberg LeTuce

*The scene opens in the back room of the famous “Le’Tuce’s Pussy’s”, where Eva is sitting on a table, pulling off one of her Doc Martin boots. Iceberg Le’Tuce can be seen sitting on an armchair next to a small log fire. He is concentrating on the Gameboy Colour in his hand.*

Eva: “You’re still playing Pokemon Blue? Seriously, you’ve been playing that thing for weeks. How long can it possibly take?”

Iceberg: “………..pokemon”

Eva: “Urgh. Well I don’t see the point to be honest. Why waste time with crappy little electronics when there is so much in this vast world to explore?”

Iceberg: “………..pokemon”

Eva: “To hell with you. We’ve got a business to run. The girls out front are still exhausted since Mr Mumford came in last Tuesday. We have to take that guy off the client register. Have you any idea how much thirty-seven triple thick, ribbed condoms cost? That man has nuts like tennis balls.”

Iceberg: “…….….pokem…”

Eva: “Just stop talking please. So we both have matches on Riot this week. Can’t wait to go head to head with….what’s her name? Jacqueline? That should be fun. You should really be preparing for your match against that hotdog vender.”

Iceberg: “Come on Charazard!”

Eva: “…..anyway I nearly forgot to mention, you’re old pal Bold is due in here in 15 minutes. He’s booked out the Sukmeov twins. May god have mercy on their souls.”

Iceberg: “What the hell?! Critical hit my ass! I wish I had another super potion.”

Eva: “I really hate you.”

*The scene fades as Le’Tuce launches the Gameboy into the fire with a look of disgust and tearful anger.*

• Mark Out! 6

Fuck you Cross. He should be playing with Venusaur.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements