OCW Ambition 14 Card - Because Next Week's Card Is Gonna Suck

Vic Vimes

http://www.ocwfed.net/miscpics/ocw_ambitionsmall.jpg

San Antonio, TX

April 3rd, 2011

One week before Wreslution....grudges rage on.

Main Event

No Disqualification, Tornado Rules

Tiberius Dupree & Lucas Dimsmore vs. Patolomai & Matsuda

LOTUS unites this time to face the other team that Ambition has formed, the former rivals of Dupree and Dimsmore. With Wreslution a week away, a chaotic match where anything that could happen is just what could be ordered.

The War on Lotus

Leonheart vs. Illuminati

Leonheart prepares for his war with Patolomai taking on the third member of Lotus.

The Riot Challenge

Shamulua vs. Lucas Crowe

Shamulua draws a whammy from Riot as the ruthless demon Lucas Crowe comes to battle the witchdoctor.

Welcome Back...now beat up an Irishman

Royce Bentley vs. Mike O'Malley

Royce Bentley made a heroic return last week, saving his job and dropping Guy Fausto off a ladder. Since I hate Guy Fausto too, I'm giving Royce a softball match.

Show Up or Shut Up

Joseph Alexander vs. Dale Ernsmore

Both men have a lot to gain from this match. Ernsmore gets to clean the one shady spot on his record. Joseph Alexander has to show up to avoid the Future Endeavor Fairy.

For 'Murica!

Aaron Walker vs. Sampson Paradise

Sampson Paradise makes his booked debut against the only person who may love America more than he does.

Use The Superstars arena.

RPs from the rookies are highly encouraged. If you are a rookie and you were not booked, go to the School of Hard Knocks and make yourself known. I will not accept RPs from non-Ambition wrestlers without good reason.

The deadline is Saturday Night at Midnight. I will not accept files uploaded via Megaupload, Filefront, or Rapidshare. They are horrible services, use sendspace instead. NEW: File Size Limit is 100MB.

and i believe this is Ambition 15 lol.

13 Dupree almost died, 14 Royce Return, 15 we shit smack Lotus!

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

I lol'd a lil at the For 'Murica match.... Kinda tough that this card is actually decent and it's right on the heels of Lution..... Oh well, back on my FUCK LOTUS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

Wow, thank you vimes. Why the love for LOTUS this week. You put Pato and Matsuda together in a no DQ tornado with two of Ambitions faces that we love to torture. You just made it real difficult for Lucas and Dupree to make it to Lution.

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/202284/rose-pedals-falling-animated.gif

I've got The Fire, Luke has the Pride of the Tiger, theres no blindsides, this means you have to face us with even numbers.

I dont have to know Japanese or Samoan to pick up a chair and beat u till u speak english.

LET IT BURN, BIATCH!

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation