TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

A Week In The Life: Trevor McManus Day Two

Trevor McManus

*A large, brown, wooden door comes in to view. The knocker on the door is made of heavy brass and the number 13 is mounted just above the knocker. There is no letter box on the door. And no windows either on the door or either side of it.. As the camera retreats back we see the back of Trevor McManus. His blonde hair spiked and his trademark leather jacket sitting around his frame. Trevor reaches out with his hand, on which he is wearing a fingerless glove, and knocks on the door.* After several minutes without an answer he heaves the brass knocked and thumps it against the door, a lesser door might have cracked but this door is very heavy. After another several minutes a key can be heard in the door and it starts to swing open.*

*The camera quickly cuts to an angle facing away from the door and staring Trevor in the face. He is wearing the same sunglasses he had on as he left the OCW Riot arena yesterday. As the door swings fully open we see a large arm resting on the frame of the door. Trevor and the man in the doorway stare at each other for several minutes before Trevor removes his sunglasses.*

???: What do you want?

Trevor: I want my passion and fury back.

???: And for some reason you expect me to help?

Trevor: I expect you to realise that it can benefit you.

*After a few seconds the man signals for Trevor to come inside and the shot cuts to the inside of a car which is parked across the street from the house.*

Cameraman: We've been unable to reach Trevor for this second day of his "week in the life of" documentary series, but we camped outside his house and followed him to this address. We're not sure who he was talking to but we'll try and get some answers tomorrow.

*The OCWFED.COM logo appears.*

• Mark Out! 1

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements