Mark black introduces himself at 8th anniversary show

MarkBlack

I am Mark Black,the man that will keep OCW running another yes I said another 8 years.OCW won't make it without me obviously "smirks".Now here's this thing if you 8 year olds can read you see that my sleeves and my shirt says I'm better than you.I'm not that guy who goes around and says Best in the World and knows he isn't but I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN THAT LOCKER ROOM,ALL YOU WEAKLINGS IN THE STANDS,AND EVEN YOU COMMENTATORS OVER THERE HIDING BEHIND A TABLE.MARK BLACK IS OCW,MARK BLACK IS NOW!!!!!!!!!

"drops mic leaves ring"

Ok... it's a start..

I suggest checking out this Morrison Method <<-----

Or check out our latest show Riot 10-6-12 <<-----

Or any of our shows. Trust me keep at it, ask for advice, read rps from others (Aries, Parker, Tiberius Dupree, Mastuda, Patolomai among others)

Stick with it and you'll be fine.

• Mark Out! 1

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

Here is an example as youre used to forum RP or new entirely to RP. Either is perfectly fine.

Mark waves.

Mark: Hi.

Mark leaves.

If posting it on forums you would colour the actions and name of the speaker in yellow, if its in the show submisson thread do not colour it as it makes a headache for the GM or anyone insisting as board code for colours doesnt always clone over for HTML.

• Mark Out! 1

spacer.png

Keep at it sir, youll catch on in no time.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital