Exclusive Interview with "The Badd Boy" Sean McGee

Pugh

With OCWFED.com's 8 Year Anniversary show less than a week away, Off The Ropes Radio continues it's week of build up with OCW's resident Badd Boy Sean McGee.

So Sean, coming into this weekend's event, you're involved in the number one contender match for the Hardcore Championship - what are your thoughts on your two opponents?

McGee: Not much , two guys that like to shoot their mouths off that have to climb in that ring with me and back up all the BS they have been talkin.

The Match rumored to be opening the show is the Hardcore Title match between Pugh and KD'Angelo - obviously you'll be keeping an eye on proceedings there, but firstly, who would you most like to face for the title?

McGee: I dont really care ... Ive been the ring with both.... but if I had to choose one I'd say K.D cause Pugh is not a HARDCORE wrestler.

Further to that question - who do you think will actually win the match?

McGee: I give the edge to Pugh...He's been on fire lately and the guy is a very smart wrestler.

The Buzz around OCW at the moment is all coming from the new season of Ambition, but you're one of the rookies who broke through without using that platform - do you think you'll feel any bitterness about the exposure they'll be getting right off the bat, given that you had to work for every chance you got?

McGee: Bitter no, Disrespected...YES!!!! I was thrown to the wolves....Tyro Kraven , Dimsmore, Matsuda, Omar Gibbs ... What do the new guys get... A SHOW, A SHORT CUT TO GET TO THE SPOT I HAD TO BUST MY ASS TO GET TO!!!!

Yesterday on the show, Tiberius Dupree mentioned you as a guy to watch in 2013, adding to a lot of hype surrounding you - do you feel any pressure from guys pegging you as "The Next Big Thing"?

McGee: No because I put way more preasure on myself than anyone can....So Dupee can save all his compliments for the AMBITION guys cause my ass is off limits!!!

Inkeeping with that, who are the guys that you think we should be looking out for come 2013 - besides yourself?

McGee: ........................Cody Storm could be good if he would lose the dead weight .... Other than him I cant think of anyone makin any noise.

OCWBreakingNews.jpg

• Mark Out! 7

No.

The madd grappler!!!!
  • Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation