Believe in your Smellf

Kang James

A promo of sorts that I wrote for Riot weeks ago but it didn't make the show for whatever reason. Not a big deal, however since it wasn't posted on Riot, I'll post it here. was bored a week ago and thought of the idea and figured my dude could work the angle perfectly.

During the commercial break one commercial begins as the viewers TV screen shows a television room. There is an individual sitting on a sofa chair but whom this character is, at the present moment, can’t be deciphered. The room has wooden walls of mahogany color. A lush cream carpeting that seems smooth to the touch and several Old Spice products throughout the expanse. The individual is watching something on the 50” LED TV which appears to be Kang James vs Adrian Bold. But still, the character hasn’t really moved so the camera can get a good look at the individual. However suddenly Chuck Norris appears as his palms hold a plate with a well prepared sandwich, and he gently puts the plate onto the table near the chair.

Chuck Norris:
Your sandwich is finished, enjoy.

Suddenly the individual in the chair turns towards the camera, however he does smoothly and calmly. The man appears to be Mr. James
(also known as Kang James)
and a relaxed face nods at the camera.

Mr. James:
You can too, with Old Spice Champion.

• Mark Out! 3

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=21309,filename=thats_racist_racist.gif

I
T'S
T
HE
K
ING,
B
ITCH!

2x International Champion

1x Hardcore Champion