An interview From Each Side of the Story

Stacy Clark

The Turmoil Brand’s theme music lightly plays in the background as Stacy walks across an OCW studio set. She stands atop the ‘C’ and clasps her hands together.

Stacy: Welcome back to our next edition of the ‘Road to Wrestlelution Ten’. We’re only a little over forty eight hours away from the biggest show of the year.

Stacy: For this segment, we’re switching over to Turmoil. Specifically, the Television title match where Dennis Black defends against the mastadon simply known as ‘Big Ed’.

Stacy turns to face a different camera in the studio.

Stacy: What many of the staff here at OCW assumed was the usual case of a fan obsessing over bombshell, turned into something else completely. Something violent and at times, frightful.

Stacy: Here is unseen footage of the Savage Era’s Manager of Champions, Madison Cox.

The Monitors show a prerecorded interview taking place in a similar studio. Stacy is sitting across from a seated Madison. With the title held close, she looked to Stacy and smiled.

Stacy: Well you look proud of yourself.

Madison: It's an exciting time for me...us. The title win is still fresh. We got over the tough loss to Tank at the Riot special and strung together some more wins.

Madison: But more importantly, this is an exciting time for Turmoil. When the combined weight of both your Champions barely hits four hundred pounds, it's a sign that times are changing. Maybe OCW is no longer the land of the big men?

Madison: I'm personally rooting for Jimmy tonight. I cannot imagine what sort of downward spiral would take place if he lost.

Stacy: On such a big night where the interim title is defended, are you feeling down that you two aren't on the card?

Madison: Not at all. Dennis and I have a big announcement tonight, actually. We’re opening the show.

Stacy: Care to give a hint?

Madison: Sorry, I would if I could.

Stacy: Fair enough. So, about this very candid photo (attached down below) I saw online last night. There a story behind it?

Madison: it was completely unintentional. We normally leave the arena right after our matches because neither of us live in New York. I head back to Florida and he heads to Vegas. But we stayed this time, and watched the main event.

Madison: After the craziness with Dupree, McGee, and our boss, the staff was more focused on Mr. Sensation than anything else. Can't really blame them.

Madison: The ring dismantle was delayed, so we took a walk around ringside. Seth came out and I was worried he would attack Dennis. Instead, he told him to ‘run with it’ before leaving. I think his words resonated. Dennis took a seat in the center of the ring and at that point I knew we had a chance to set some kind of standard on Turmoil.

Madison: There were doubts before the Ladder match, and right after about if he was the right guy. But something as simple as Dennis staring into the title just oozes how much he cares for the tradition of Champions in this company and the opportunity he has to be significant in Turmoil’s history.

Madison: But if Jimmy loses tonight, there will be self made pressure that we put on ourselves.

Stacy: Self made pressure?

Madison: To be the first to successfully defend a title on the Turmoil brand, most likely at Wrestlelution. I mean...god help you, who ever you are, if you think you're going to take this in our first defense.

Madison: We are rookies with an old school mentality. When I was growing up, the belt below the world championship was meant to be a ‘ceiling’ for the locker room. If you can't beat Dennis...you have no claim to the Turmoil title.

Madison: I can't blame certain people for feeling the rookies are entitled...because most of them are. But we aren't. We set ourselves above and apart from them while earning what we have.

Madison: Our fellow rookies on Turmoil are guys who just...want this belt as a prop, or something to show off and brag about. Tank used to just...drag his title to the ring. Or imagine Jackson spilling beer on Title!

Madison: Our generation doesn't take it seriously enough. And I'm fearful someone will ruin this title if they manage to take it from us. So we’re going to do our best to build it.

Stacy: So you feel you're a class above the roster?

Madison narrowed her eyes.

Madison: Stacy…if Jackson wins the title tonight, God himself would not be able to take the title from Dennis. Not on the first defense.

Stacy: Well, Madison, I very much appreciate your time here tonight.

Stacy turns face first to the camera.

Stacy: When we come back we'll speak with the man that will face off against Madison's client at Wrestlution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i.imgur.com/RRVi9BB.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene fades to black and returns to a live feed with Stacy sitting across from the number one Contender, Big Ed. Stacy looked a bit uncomfortable.

Stacy: As we know, Dennis and Madison never made it to the ring that night. Dennis was bloodied and both were put through the announcer’s table in a span of two weeks. We have you to blame or thank for that.

Ed: Go hard or go home. No regrets here. Someone had to humble them. How none of you vomit when they walk around treating a belt like a newborn baby is beyond me. She's hot as hell, but mentally unstable.

Stacy: You say she used you?

Ed: She cleaned me out to pay to train in OCW’s development, and she ain't even that good! Before that, I ended up paying for fake tits that I never even got to see!

Stacy: Please watch your language.

Ed: Kiss my ass.

Stacy: ...This match is obviously about more than the title at this point. Do you believe you can beat him after your recent defeat?

Ed: Without question. I came here specifically to take down Madison. To break her slowly by taking away everything she care for. I've accomplished that. So losing every match doesn't matter to me. Winning every match doesn't matter to me.

Ed: I'm not a wrestler. I’m a brawler. So keeping me down for three seconds doesn't mean much. I’m here to put guys through the ground on my way to Dennis. That’s what I've done.

Ed: This Sunday, I finish what I started. I've bloodied her pretty boy. I put her through a table and exposed how much a bitch she was. All that's left is to take that title by breaking Dennis’s small frame. I'm going to melt that belt down into a chain and be on my way.

Stacy: Plans for after Lution?

Ed: I've got a list of people that need breaking. But who knows, maybe they'll quit after they see what happens to Turmoil’s golden boy.

Stacy looks to camera.

Stacy: That's all the time we have. When we return, we’ll take a look at Wrestlelution’s main event.

• Mark Out! 5

Only a little over twelve hours away before I skip Payback to watch Lution. Good times! Happy to be here (most days...)

I'm totally more excited for Lution and finding out 4 of the 11 gigs are your entrance.

• Mark Out! 1

"In my own special way, I am rooting for you, but for the most part I want to see you fail…"

Mr. Sensation, The Mini Desk - Multi-Tasking Edition