• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Neat Show took all night. Read, Discuss....good night.
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Anyone else having server issues with finale of the show?

Should be up now!

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Valk is the best, Valk #1

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396736196618878978/550702635842535425/image0.jpg

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Random thoughts (I review the show, you don’t review my English)

The Hospital RP was a great follow up to Drago and Mugen's heel turn from last week. You can really feel for the babyface Spoder as he was brutally attacked by those savages for no reason. I hope he gets his revenge soon

Kassidys RP was truly flattering. I've read it multiple times and he's got a point. It's really hard to find something wrong in what he said. It's comforting to know that TTT has got my back

Uncrowned were on fire on this episode and the fact that they won't be fighting for the belts at the PPV Is kinda heartbreaking but that shouldn't demotivate them as they easily showed everyone why they are championship material and they should get another shot soon

Telos’ RP started off as some sort of Rookie shoot promo about championships but then it turned out to be a well written segment after the first few lines. Not sure how far you three want to take this but it was an effective way of showing each characters’ gimmick.

Don't listen to Moore, that's eye shadow. I never touched her.

Dupree's RP was short and sweet just like H2O's. I liked both but I felt you/we could've done a little bit more with this whole TTT/Inception/Fame storyline with more coordination between the “factions”. Quartz/Pugh and me/Jay kinda tried to work towards that direction but still.

I find P3's roleplays a bit confusing, probably because I don't get the pop culture references most of the time (or because I’m not in hoot chat). I get that all of the wrestling 101 angles have already been played out to death, though, and you want to do something you enjoy, that's perfectly fine. Don’t attack me in the backstage like you did to Spoder because of this review.

A lot of effort put in the Bray/TLB video RP even though the alignment game was a bit off with Nick blindsiding TLB and Bray seizing the opportunity (isn't TLB a heel?). That said it was still easily one the best segment on the show for effort and overall quality, so that doesn't matter. Good job

A LOT of words from Bobby, three roleplays in total. He pushes his angle with Fame/Management further, as they are keeping him away from active competition and forcing him to do these miscellaneous activities. I don't mind the length when the content is quality, but I'm not sure the others feel the same way. Even though I understand that for some handlers writing is the most fun aspect of OCW and I fully respect that (I'm one of them).

Quartz and Rust were also involved in multiple segments, pretty much every page. The highlight for me was probably the the last RP, the one inside Quartz’s mind because it reminded me of the Phoenix one from last summer. But it’s worth noting that Rust is doing a good job at being consistent with his alt Aisu

Sensation: “Guys, I want to be involved in more programs come Season 14” Also Sensation “There’s an intergender Valkyrie caw playable online? Let’s suspend her, I don’t want to get those hands”

Tre and Cobra are a hilarious duo and the rp was really funny. It goes to show how you can get over regardless of your w/l ratio as long as you are consistent with your written content and have a gimmick that works.

Edit: I forgot about the Flojo bit. I'm not sure whether Gooch or Bray wrote it (my guess is Bray because it was about their storyline), either way it was really unsettling and it got me intrigued since in my opinion it perfectly nailed Ace's strange persona. Edit2: It was indeed Gooch who wrote it. I got tricked by the way it was written. My apologies

• Mark Out! 10
signature.png

Edit: I forgot about the Flojo bit. I'm not sure whether Gooch or Bray wrote it (my guess is Bray because it was about their storyline), either way it was really unsettling and it got me intrigued since in my opinion it perfectly nailed Ace's strange persona

Wasn't me. Was Goochie. Props to him.

• Mark Out! 1
"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor