A Phone Call on the Prairie (Repost)

theSolomonCaine

The camera opens to a shot of Judge Leroy Brown III in a tan ten-gallon hat, brown button-up shirt, dark jeans, and cowboy boots. He is sitting in a rocking chair, smoking a cigar as he looks out from a porch onto acres of prairie land. A moment passes as he slowly rocks back and forth in the chair, before the sound of an old telephone rings loudly from inside the house. The Judge smothers the cigar in a nearby ashtray, and heads inside the house.

The sounds of the phone conversation are heard from the outside.

Judge Leroy Brown III: Yello...?

Judge Leroy Brown III: Yes, this is him...

Judge Leroy Brown III: For this year? Well of course I am...!

Judge Leroy Brown III: I'm damn well looking forward to it. I guess you could say court is back in session, huh?

The Judge chuckles.

Judge Leroy Brown III: I love a good legal pun, Jim...

Judge Leroy Brown III: Alllriight, you have a good day now, ya hear...? Ok, goodbye.

The sound of a ringer clanging down is heard. A few footsteps precede the Judge exiting back out the door onto the porch, this time coming to the railing and leaning over. He seems to be taking in the sights of the prairie, before turning his head to look near the camera.

Judge Leroy Brown III: I guess it's that time again, isn't it?

The Judge turns around and heads back into the house as the camera fades to black.

Solomon Caine, Harris Turner, and Roy Brown

1x CCW International Champion, as Solomon Caine

1x OCW Light Heavyweight Champion, as Solomon Caine

2nd Place, 2021 S-Cup Tournament, as Harris Turner

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png