Wake up!

TLB: Darkness. Only darkness. That's all I see right now.

Blacksmith walks within the, well, practically the absolute void.

TLB: Many times I have been asked, how can you not fear the darkness?

You know, it's all about perspective. Silence, peace, is something that has never troubled me, indeed, have often recharged me. How can't you fear what you don't see, they use to ask? Why fear it, Is my answer. It is when the light comes on that you are faced with your concrete fears.

Blacksmith snaps his fingers

one by one, various images begin to fill that empty space until recently.

A house on fire, a severed horse's head, followed by several images of Blacksmith's life begin to sprout like mushrooms, one after the other.

TLB: But I understand ... nobody knows what I went through, what I saw. The reason why darkness has no effect on me, and so other many things...

a multiplicity of voices begins to break the silence

???: Please, DON'T! DON'T! NOOOOOO

???: You are a disgrace"

???: This is a warning, the next head will be yours

TLB: But I would be a liar ... I would be a liar to say that I am not afraid of anything.

Many times I have encountered fear, and I have defeated it. I made her my ally.

TLB: I grew up and became what I am thanks to my fears.

TLB: I spent a lifetime fighting, getting involved. I never surrended. I have overcome all the difficulties...

The images now depict blacksmith's career. Rumblegrounds, the match with Bray in Certified Greatness, the defeat with Drago in the Clash, up to last year's Summercide.

blacksmith folds by placing his hands on his head

-SOLOMON CAINE IS OUR NEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!- Says the voice that accompanies the images.

At that point a set of voices begins to merge into one.

Stupid Fucking Caine: DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING. YOU REMEMBER ME AN OLD OPPONENT THAT WASTED ALL HIS OPPORTUNITIES. YEA, THAT STUPID BLACKSMITH.HEY BLACKSMITH, I WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPETE. BUT HERE, I HAVE AN OPPONENT FOR YOU AT CONSEQUENCE. LETS GOOOOO. BURN INTO THE HELL HORSE. DO YOU WANT TO BE A OCW CHAMPION? YOU COULDN'T BEAT ME. KASSIDY DIDN'T SHOW CAUSE YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT. THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST RIDE HORSEMAN. YOU ARE OVER. YOUR CAREER IS OVER!

A scream comes out of Blacksmith's mouth. A scream capable of shattering the various images that appeared in the dark.

Blacksmith remains on his knees, with his fists on the ground. With labored breathing.

At some point, in the most absolute silence, the sound of a few steps can be heard. A light lights up in the dark, while a figure, with short dreadlocks, a bad white facepaint and black pants, proceeds towards the carnivore.

???: Yes, let's say you didn't have a great taste.

TLB: Nurses are giving it in with drugs I see..

???: Listen... in 2018, I entered Rumbleground as 14, and was eliminated after a few seconds by KD. Did I surrend?

Another figure approaches, very similar to the previous one, with the difference of having trousers depicting the American flag.

???: At Road to Glory, i lost a Championship cause a rope break, wearing this totally garbage attire... Did I surrend?

And here comes another one, this is very similar to the current Blacksmith, only with a punk crest

???: I kicked a girl in the head, provoked an opponent who never showed up, and gave the international title to his worst opponent. Yes, exactly, i'm you.

???: We all are you... So now the question is, are you going to surrend, frustrating our, or better your, efforts?

After a brief glance, Blacksmith appears to remain on the ground, resigned.

???: Is that a yes?

suddenly, the carnivore stands up, albeit with difficulty, and staggering, showing off a defiant smile.

TLB: Never.

???: WAKE UP!

• Mark Out! 2

I was confined to bed. Who the fuck did you get off that chair?

Very good question

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png