as chaotic as I am, I put some scattered thoughts. Probably, having not yet seen the first part of night 1, I will forget someone, so forgive me.

First of all, I want to thank Caine for the feud that has been going on for 3 years now. Working with Nick I think is the easiest thing that exists in ocw, because he is a genius. The road to lution was pratically carried by him in last month, and I want to say thx to him. I am happy that something that was born as a last minute thing at lution two years ago turned out to be the most important feud I have had since I joined OCW, and ended in the most important stage of all. You are a great Nick.

3 new champions on night one. Let's start with Tony vs B17. I know it sounds easy to say now, but I was expecting what actually happened. Since I've been here, it's been a constant thing to see B17 dominate the first part of the match, and be chaotic once you get to the end of the match.

Tony was cool enough to avoid the pin, and wait for the right moment to strike. A quality that has always had, since he defeated Drago, as a rookie, two years ago. Congratulations to him. He hardly fails on the occasions that matter, and he deserves this title. At the same time, kudos to Adam for keeping the title for almost a year, which is an incredible feat considering we have had this game for 3 years now, and most of us have now reached a very high level. It was a pleasure to be able to face you on The Clash before retirement.

About Tre and John becoming new champs. Unfortunately I haven't seen the matches yet, and I will do so shortly. But I must say that I am really surprised with the outcome. I have heard several reviews about the match between John and Doc. Aside from the ending, the fact that John was able to bring red DOC and run a final is surprising to me. Good boy. The same thing concerns tre, although he was involved in a multiman, match where the outcome can be conditioned by several variables, and in any case the skills of tre on this game in my opinion are not questionable.

Thomas Archer vs Madmike, another match I have to resume also because it interests me a lot. I know Archer took the win, so props to him. But i can't tell much more.

Nothing really to say about Lucha Country too. They are the team to beat. I hope to be able to meet them very soon. You never know... Great work guys.

FI, wow. We arrive at the biggest flip off I have seen in ocw right now. For quite a month, Kassidy declared that he would have win the case and insert himself in the Lution Main event. For the umpteenth time, he has made us understand that everything he says must be taken seriously. Anyway, another great match. Ever since he ended up on a burning table, Harvey has lost his mind. First he helps me, then he decides to pave the way for Kass for the final victory. We will see what will happen in next weeks.

Sensation vs Matsumoto, I am not worthy to talk about this. Fantastic. Though there wasn't an Accendi moment, that moonsault... goddamn Jay. I would have paid the full price just for seeing that.

Pride Title. Nate wtf did you do, lol. Rust retains the title, deservedly having dominated much of the match. He's a talkative, he's unpleasant, and megalomaniac. But he knows how to fight, unfortunately. Good one french, good one. In a moment where the stars that carried the previous era are slowly retiring, surely Rust is one of brighter stars of the new generation. The new era is coming, and it will be fun.

Valk is back. Competitive as never before, she wins a very difficult match against an opponent who is a candidate to climb the hierarchy of the women's division. Still, proud of the ending with Terra breaking a Valk ankle. That's the violence this fed needs.

Congratulations to Rudo for the win against Maxx Edwards. Also kudos to these guys for the feud which have taken over the past few weeks on weekly shows. A mixture between the comic and the serious, which was credible and pleasant.

HUGE WIN FOR EMPRESS! First of all, congratulations for the courage to have brought the hell in a cell to Lution. Having tried that mode, I can say that on the game that sucks. But the qualities of emp and theo have allowed him to have a great match, despite everything.

Little can be said at emp. The effort he puts into making original content, the ability to always be, since his arrival, a point of reference together with Valk and I would say Ashley Moore as regards the women's division, are remarkable qualities. Nothing to say, congratulations, and let's see how long this reign will last.

Quartz vs Nate vs Kass.

I admit, I cheered for Kass. As mentioned before, Kass inserting him in the match it was the biggest flip off seen in ocw since I'm here, and the work would have been complete if he had even managed to steal the title. But Quartz is currently the best not by accident. This is why he managed to kick off the final and keep a title he deserves without any doubt. I understand the disappointment of those who wanted to finally see a match between him and nate, but I think that everything is only postponed, and the match will repay the wait.

About Wrex retirement. Where the fuck are you going. Pull that belly down, and come back in this fucking ring. You scottish scum.

Fuck you Tiberius dupree

• Mark Out! 14

If I forgot to review something you did it is not a personal attack towards you I simply forgot

Parca turning heel at the end of the Bermuda makes perfect sense as it keeps things fresh. We get that LC is virtually unstoppable and could go undefeated for years if they wanted to, so this swerve is the perfect way to keep things moving for both characters while still protecting their status. Honestly I believe Reese and Parca could totally pull off a handicap defense against some of the teams in the division but I also believe there’s a plan so it’s ultimately up to the bookers what to do next, whether they relinquish or reunite for one night only, only time will tell. The 1v1 is totally gonna happen at some point though.

Caine said he was gonna wrestle Matteo in his element, aka WRESTLING, yet he came out dressed like a BOXER? I mean I’m all for boxer Caine don’t get me wrong, but it was a bruh moment indeed for me at least. Matteo was cosplaying as Bane? The Batman villain? I don’t remember the name. Either way the match was better than expected, it was a lot closer but when you are booked against Matteo you know you are gonna job either way so props to Caine for walking this suicidal route with no second thoughts whatsoever. Caine did look good on the sticks honestly, I feel like he is ready for the main event scene and given the quality of his all around presentation I’d say he’s ready. Let’s see what the future holds for Matteo instead.

Wrex retirement is probably the only one I actually believe in, both in character and out of character. The story arc of him becoming progressively “older” IC over the years has been well thought out and was relatable in a way. We will see if this is true or not. He’s a really good storyteller imho for consistency, underrated as fuck.

The triple threat was in my opinion a little bit better than the other one because it was shorter and to the point with less kickouts and breakups. Everything went smooth I believe, I honestly don’t remember each and every single spot. Tre winning gives the wolves some much needed credibility and with the addition of a new member they now can pose a serious threat to most people. Colin losing the title soon isn’t necessarily a bad thing because he wasn’t pinned plus we understand he knows how to write so there’s little doubt that he will be able to bounce back from this big time. Danny won it in a triple threat but tonight just wasn’t his night I guess, but no big deal imho.

I did not fully understand the VALcano promo in all honesty. I love the character for sure, I just don’t understand what’s happening. Is there a narrator saying those things? Is she thinking about those things? While being short and to the point is totally fine, I believe you should give us a little bit more context to really enjoy your solid character work that so far has been on point for sure.

Props to Derek, Garcia and even Tucker for showing up and submitting content. Short and to the point, but nice to see. Summer is definitely the best time for new people to shine given how many of them take breaks and whatnot, so keep this up and you will make a big impact for sure.

The ending of the LHW match has already been discussed at length and I’m not gonna add anything new to the conversation. If we look at the division as a whole HJHONHHh being champion is a nice turn of events as it freshen things up a little and gives credibility to a toon that is supposedly all about wrestling so it makes sense for him to be a wrestling champion. Now obviously you can’t fuck up because being a champion here is different from being a champion somewhere else, here you have to uphold a certain level of content creation and match quality so going forward you need to strive to keep up the good work you have been putting in and get better and better.

Mike Archer was a fun back and forth and delivered imho. It was nice to see Mike in action despite him being busy IRL and not being able to maybe fully commit but still. Hopefully he will stick around and hop into another program right away.

The FI match was good fun honestly. Chaotic but not over the top. Mujera winning? Not a bad thing all things considered, she is quite a threat and will keep interesting going forward for sure. Also her being heel means she won’t put the briefcase on the line again (right???) which is good because it’s been played to death. Hopefully this win will motivate the handler to keep the character more involved because I do believe she does have quite an unique persona and is one of those toons that despite the simple attire, looks unique enough to stand out from a crowd of CAWs. Neither VALcano nor Marisa have anything to feel sorry about this match as they have both been extremely active and the fact that they have been booked on Lution is alone a very good thing they should be proud of. The returning woman reveal was also interesting, let’s see where things go from here. Flojo got close to her moment but not close enough, she surely will have another chance in the future or go straight for the title if she feels like. Same goes for Parker imho. Overall good stuff.

The lotus promo felt like an old school flojo promo if that makes any sense, maybe hinting at a face turn at some point in the future. I believe Flojo being somewhat Flojo again and no longer being Purple Lotus is potentially a good thing because if the writer feels comfortable about what they are doing, chances are what they write it’s going to be better and I feel like Gooch may feel more comfortable in this original dimension. That being said I also believe the whole HOF story, despite a couple of hiccups due to IRL issues, was extremely solid and captivating, reason why it would hypothetically be kinda disappointing to watch flojo turn face without a payoff match against a HOF member that could really set the tone and signal the turn once and for all. What it looks like from the show is that the turn might very well happen soon but Joanna also did something different and is hinting at a different direction, but maybe this is a swerve because flojo did mention HOF towards the end of the promo. There are a few ways this can go and there is potential for sure.

The main event night one was good, I don’t really know what to say about it. Solid back and forth action and it didn’t drag either so it was enjoyable to watch. Out of all the Lution retirements, the B17 one is possibly the least believable from an OOC perspective. It’s really hard for me to believe that he is done but time will tell. Some time off can do no wrong there for sure. Also I’m not a huge fan of the new title design, when compared to the previous one which was, I believe, the best looking one in OCW, but still it makes sense to change things up a little.

The opening FI was great. Maybe the entrances a little long (15 minutes in total) but still, a lot of neat spots, it’s honestly hard for me to say whether it was better or worse than the other FI because they were both action packed and played by people who were just there to fight and have fun, rather than just go for the case right away. Maybe top spot was Kass with the swanton killing h2o on the steel ladder… I honestly don’t remember every single spot, there were so many. I’d say Kassidy winning was great given how much effort he’s been putting into his new version of his toon so it kinda makes sense for his arc to get his feel good moment. I probably would not have cashed it in the same night lol albeit the temptation to main event Lution is pretty huge lol so I kinda understand that.

Jay vs Spooder was to me the most anticipated match and it didn’t disappoint. I really liked Jay's attire, I did not like spider’s that much but considering it was supposed to be a street fight it did make sense for me to come out all bloodied. Either way the match itself was really fun, an intense back and forth that we will be talking about for months and years in discord because of how iconic it was. Iconic and also ironic given how much of a factor resiliency has been and the fact spooder did not have it due to him not being the hall of fame. Hopefully he will find a way to sneak in the hall of fame at some point. The only thing I didn’t like about the match was the Moonsault to the outside, while it did pop everyone it was just way too much Imho lol kinda hard to believe… the elbow was much better and I believe it did get a reaction that was just as loud. That said Spider has a very entertaining moveset that makes every exchange fun and funny at the same time, with all the references, stolen moves and whatnot. Sensation winning means we will get more fuel banter for the discord server so not a bad thing overall.

What in the actual fuck was drago wearing

The triple threat was honestly way too effin long but of course it’s not like it’s anyone’s fault. The card placement did not help either due to the fact it was put immediately after a match that took the life out of the VP for how intense it was so it was hard to really follow this one with the same intensity. That said props to everyone who was involved in this one because they were all winners in my eyes. Rust for pulling off an extremely hard defense while looking like a monster and delivering finishers left and right. Props to him. Congrats to Cort for winning the best Lution attire award with that jacket, everyone went crazy when they saw it as they should. While I do like corts attire and I believe it is one of the better ones in ocw period, I also think it is maybe time to refresh your wardrobe a little and put on something else. Maybe just a color scheme change, nothing crazy but just a thought.

The real winner of the night is Iceman IMHO because Wrestlution was in my eyes his full graduation, not only from an FPR perspective but from a content creation perspective. He showed he is 100% clean when it comes to the in ring action, even backed off when he knew he fucked up on a fin (I don’t remember exactly where but it happened) and that was a class act. If you add on top of this the uniqueness of his character, the uniqueness of his promos, the consistency of his content you really get why he should be considered a wrestler and no longer a rookie.

The return of Dane was unexpected honestly. Him being associated with Dillinger and feuding with Cort will be interesting for sure given how fresh is character is (at least in eyes of those who haven’t been here since 1957) and the fact he’s surrounded by very talented writers. Time will tell where this goes but it does have the potential to make a big impact.

Same goes for Telos, KD and Jack Sparrow. The pirate in particular stood out for me the fucking attire was awesome. I want to see more. Please.

If mantis doesn’t want to be HMR then I don’t see an issue with that. HOWEVER, at least he should acknowledge the stipulation in some way. There are so many ways this can be written out I don’t even know where to start. He could pull a Finn Balor and stay green, while using HMR when booked in grudge matches as some sort of “ultra version of himself” which would allow him to keep his green colors he so frantically wants. He could claim HMR is a split part of his personality that is taking control, he’s fighting back against it, like Spider-Man 3. There’s literally so many ways you can honor the stipulation while STILL being green mantis… and he’s (unironically I swear) a good writer too so he could totally pull this off if he wanted to. Everything but this. It’s not my toon so ultimately everyone should feel free to do whatever they please. This is just my advice to a character that I unironically love and believe he has a fuckton of potential given how often he is talked about on discord even more than actual Champions and prolific writer (This is something to be considered…)

As for the Owen guy, I absolutely loved the package and the presentation. We all have inspirations, even EMP who is arguably the most creative person on the roster when she started out she was basically our own version Asuka however she quickly adapted and moved from that template and developed into their own thing. Now I don’t watch NXT Uk but even if I don’t I still got Walter vibes from the presentation and the whole Mat Enforcer thing is fundamentally the same vibe as the Ring General thing (that’s how he calls himself right?). I will totally admit that Valkyrie is pretty much a Viking version of Candice Lerae and Xia Brookside, however I do believe you should maybe try and give it a little spin to it, a different attire or just a different catchphrase to make him feel a little different. That said, it’s not a big deal at all, just a word of advice for the future because the skill is totally there.

Jehst vs Maxx was good. Maybe not a five star classic because it was short and to the point, but not every match has to go on for 50 minutes or so. In complete honesty I was maybe expecting a little bit more attire wise as they both looked like they were wrestling in weekly attires but I think the entrances kinda made up for it and gave the whole match the proper epicness. They are both flashy over the top showboats so you know, you’d expect them to sport something over the top for Lution but I have no doubts it was a well thought out choice. This obviously didn’t impact the actual match, just an observation. It was probably explained in a roleplay somewhere and I missed it. That said Maxx really stood out to me overall lately for how good the content is, how he manages to be at the same time light hearted but also funny and entertaining without necessarily being cringe, if that makes any sense. He just needs to get a little bit better on the sticks and then he will surely be a potential main event candidate, if not already. He’s just like Caine in my opinion, the complete package but just needs a couple of big wins to really make that jump.

The HIAC was surprisingly good and props to the handlers because frankly it’s extremely hard to make a good match out of that stipulation. In general I’ve seen people complain when the cell doesn’t break, complain if the cell breaks but looks artificial and so on and so forth. It takes a certain degree of skill to make a match like this work and they did it so that alone is a win in my books. The empress attire + entrance was honestly phenomenal, I was blown away by the use of green screen and everything. So props there for making it good. The story as a whole was very much entertaining and light hearted, but somehow violent at the same time, both terms that perfectly sum up the essence of emp and her gimmick. Who knows what’s gonna happen next but there are a numbers of very interesting opponents that I could see her take on, Terra flojo and so on… even Joanna given the rp that was posted on the show.

Well nobody predicted that the main event was gonna be “”””ruined””” by Kassidy. While quartz vs Ortiz was easily one of the most anticipated matches ever, this triple threat still delivered due to the history between the toons and the quality of the match itself which was filled with neat spots and entertaining top to bottom. I believe everyone thought Kassidy had it at one point and it would have been such a great moment but then the Kickout happened. The double AA spot was also amazing for how organically it happened, prolly the moment of the night right next to Jay breaking fpr on Spooder. Is Nate really done? Maybe, his retirement could be plausible if he decides to focus more on different characters. Overall his run was solid and while some claim dominion had their ups and downs, I still believe they did what they had to do and pulled it off better than most stables did in the past.

• Mark Out! 17
signature.png

To reiterate what I said on the post pod - Shout out to Valk for an excellent story/feud. Emotion, physicality, history, etc.

One of my favorite things I've ever done in OCW. Up there with CQC and my singles feud with Rusty.

• Mark Out! 6

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

NIGHT ONE

WL Hype Video: Amazing editing work here as usual with some sweet visual effects. Not a single major moment missed, definitely got me pumped up for Lution.

WL Rundown video: I love Jake getting absolutely JUICED behind the table, that shit cracks me the fuck up! The cyberpunk theme looks phenomenal, big ups to the production team!

EMP RP: When Empress' in-ring career is over, she'd make a great on-air personality. She needs to invest in a parking permit though. I love having a little bit of humor to kick off the show and who better than the Women's Champ?

Bermuda Triangle: This match was amazing to watch from beginning to end, it kept my attention all the way through which to me means it was the perfect length. Lucha Country told a great story going for the clean sweep. At first I thought they were nuts and their reign was over but holy shit that was impressive, they fucking pulled it off. Destino. 1 2 3. This dude must have some kind of trick up his sleeve if he's turning his back on his partner after that performance, what the fuck is Dillinger Enterprises up to?

Marisa video: Girl stop. You roll up in a limo looking like Lady Gaga showing up to the Grammy's. All jokes aside, I always love Marisa's videos and video RPs, it's become a staple of her character, this girl brings the hype.

WOV video: This is a great promo video. There's a lot of words to read but they're timed out nicely so that you have plenty of time to read everything and you get a visual representation of the environment with good camera angles that hide the identity of this mystery new member. Nice and simple. I like seeing people put their promos in video form. This was once again great hype and brings even more intrigue to WOV's matches. I love storytelling!

Reese Family RP: Y'all made Mama Reese cry at Lution. Bringing the sadness to the show. I know it's Lution but emotions be damned! I love the family lineage being displayed in this RP. Amazing storytelling.

Judge/Jordan video: So a judge and the spawn of Jacob Trance(?) walk into a bar... I love the styling of this video rp! I'm not sure what the audio effects were from but it's very familiar to me. It'll be interesting to see what this odd couple can do as a tag team. I don't think anybody in OCW is afraid but I'm pretty sure that bar cleared out when the judge rolled up his sleeves.

Wrex RP: Don't go Wrex! I know you haven't won a title in like forever but there's this Dillinger guy... anyways. Sad to see Wrex go, I was hoping to get a match in with him but hopefully he'll be back some day.

Caine vs Matteo: It was weird watching these guys in a normal match, but a good kind of weird. I know they've been feuding for 3 years and I'm a bit out of the loop so I'm not sure if they've had a normal match against each other before because from what I've seen all their matches had stipulations, but this is how you blow off a long ass feud at Lution. A classic rasslin match and I'm a little surprised that Horsey won over Salami who is more of a purist but hell of a match here. They're clearly not done though, I love the handshake just to get the babyface's guard down and hit him with a low blow. Classic heel shit, big fan of this. Definitely a memorable chapter in this feud.

B17 video: YES! This is like my favorite character in OCW. I love this video promo, it takes confidence to pull off a voice promo and this dude has that confidence in his voice. I love the visuals of B17 pointing and emoting in different ways to go with what he's saying. A ton of charisma out of this man and a hell of a way to set up the main event of night one. Champ putting in that work!

VALcano RP: I love the third person perspective RP, short and simple yet effective. I'm always intrigued by different RP styles. Val knows her character very well and seeing someone who isn't pissed off about losing their match and being just happy to be there is cool to see, and this is Lution baby, gotta be happy to be here!

Intl Title: This was a solid triple threat that kinda had the same even keel pace throughout and ended out of fucking nowhere! Tre is captain fucking clutch, he saw an opportunity to hit Afro Thunder on the non-champ to avoid a resil and stole the belt like an old pro! You don't need to go 20 minutes to have a good match, this was a little over 10 and I thought it was a great match. The rookie Derek joining up with WOV afterwards is a good look for him if he plans on being a good hand for the faction. Excited to see where that goes and if Locke will get a rematch for the belt he never lost. Congrats to the Golden boy.

Owen video: Same feels as everyone else, I love the editing work on this video but the Walter theme made it a little corny. Regardless, this was top notch work. I'm excited to see this man work and grow, I've known Liam for a couple of years now so it'll be interesting to see how he adapts to the OCW style.

Archer RP: Dane Xavier did it better over a decade ago.

Mystery woman video: I'm all for mystery and intrigue but in my opinion I think Mac does a little bit too much. The night before his big Lution match he's building onto another feud which kindof distracts from the championship. Don't burn yourself out brother, keep it simple. Focus on one thing and then another. This was great work but there's a time and a place, especially when you're on the big stage competing for a company title.

Social Media panel: I don't know why but for some reason this RP made me a huge fan of Terra... excuse me, Turra Daturas. I would have loved if this were a legitimate poll and if people had actually used the hashtags on twitter (like i did, #TURRA), it would have made this RP more interactive but I understand that the results might not have brought on the desired effect. I'll take the appearance of interactivity and still use the hashtags anyways, this is dope!

Archer vs Mad Mike: I love Archer's in-ring work. He was taking it to Mad Mike early on but Mike made a comeback being the veteran he is. He also kicked out of a lot of big moves and showed that he's still got it, but in the end some things never change. I hate you Jamie. Good showing by Morrison, very nostalgic seeing him in there and wild that it's happening in 2021. Good win for Archer but I still hate you.

Caine RP: You know this man woulda signed the contract if he won. Sore loser. Great heel work, interested to see where these contract negotiations lead. Be careful how loud you say 'contract negotiations' a certain Dillinger... you know what, I digress.

Wheel of Lution: Comedy gold! If you are a rookie and you are offended, you have no sense of humor and you can suck Sean McGee's Dick! Mugen has done it again! Is that Fred Durst?

Derek/Garcia rp: Normally I'd advise against rookies giving other rookies advice, but Derek has clearly learned something already from being with WOV. Interesting character building and story telling here.

Maxxed Out: I don't know what Maxxed Out is, but I'm always a fan of advertising for the next show ON the show we're watching. Veteran work here and great editing on the video, looking forward to your Riot segment.

Joshua Tucker RP: Another person I'm not familiar with but we share two things in common, slapping other men's meat and toking on something strong. Lution is the place to return so I dig this (re)introduction to the character and I look forward to seeing Mr. Tucker.

LHW Title: I honestly thought this was just going to be another day in the office for Doc but Jo(h)n Carter put in the work in the match to get the job done in my opinion. I understand the "thirsty" comments but I'm kinda on the fence on this one. On one hand, he did take the cover off the turnbuckle so it would have been nice to see a payoff on that, and the fact that the submission happened right after that made no sense in the working man's mind, but this is PVP and it went by the rules so sometimes you get out of a match what you advertise as your practice. On the other hand, it wasn't just some random submission like "omg sudden death he can kill me make him tap", he had a reason for using the move. My only reason for not liking the ending of this match is that the buildup to the finish was sloppy. Otherwise, I thought this was a great match that told a couple of different stories, too bad it's overshadowed by an ethics debate.

Joshua Reese/El Parca promo: A lot to unpack in this promo. More storytelling and callbacks from Papa Reese. I don't know where things are going for Mark Reese but I'm enjoying his character development and the layers that are being build with his family involvement. Who is this mystery attacker? (I don't even know if that's supposed to be me or not for those wondering lol) Some scumbaggery going on from the Dillinger clan, got somebody doing Parca's dirty work so he can come in and talk some nonsense. The WWE mark in me thought he was gonna spit the apple at Papa Reese and I was relieved when he didn't do that. Dropping the apple on the man like he's the dirt he lays on. El Parca's true colors coming out, I think this man is really a natural born heel already.

Deadwood Cabin 2 Trailer: Okay, I'm familiar with this series! I can't wait for this and I would love to be involved in the next one. I definitely need to go back and watch the first one again, I love when people get creative with the game and do shit completely out of the normal realm.

Women's FI: Everybody who is in this match has been working their butts off. I've been watching closely since R2G and this women's roster puts in serious work. I guarantee you there's no other women's division in any 2k league that can hold a candle to what these ladies in OCW do, not that I've seen. This was an awesome match that suffered very little from cluster fucks, I thought everyone did a good job not doing too much but I thought some people were being a little too careful at times. This was as good as you can expect a 6 person ladder match to be and had everything that you'd want to see. Congrats to La Mujera!

Christian Garcia promo: Rookie getting the ol' rub from the champ, or in this case the snub! I like pointless RPs that mean nothing now but could be something later on. Put this one in your pocket kid because you're gonna need it some day. As for Wrex, you didn't get the memo? Dude's probably at home sitting on his porch by now.

Telos return: I vaguely remember this guy from when I was here a couple of years ago. Good promo work here, working the crowd getting that babyface love and showing us where he stands as soon as he comes back in. After the crowd work, I could tell the rest came straight from the heart. You have a passion for PVP that I'm rekindling and I love seeing that.

Dupree promo vid: Busting out the robe? Got to at Lution! I love the editing style and layout here, everything is easy on the eyes and easy to follow. I'm excited for the North American Championship seeing at how it's the only title that I've actually held. I did feel coming in that there were a lot of belts so it's good to see that being remedied. I understand that it's mostly because there isn't really a light heavyweight division anymore but this is cool for OCW, the NA title has a lot of history and whoever wins it should be damn proud to hold the same belt that was held by BIG MONEY DANE. Again, I digress.

Purple Lotus RP: I love Lotus' off the cuff promo style, shows character. This definitely felt like one of those in the moment post fight interview vibes so I could feel the vibe here. I love the interaction between Lotus and Jim, I definitely feel like they have some sort of established relationship that I'm not aware of which is a classic babyface move. She's becoming one of my favorites on the women's roster and her sick theme song stays stuck in my head. I love it.

CCW Title hype vid: See? You don't need to be a great video editor to put together an awesome hype trailer. All you need to do is collect the clips that you want everyone to see and put it to some fitting music and you've got yourself a nice little package to set up your match and refresh everyone's memories.

John Carter promo: Yeah rookie, soak it in! Another promo that I could 'feel the moment'. Listing off the names of the title, showing off it's prestige and putting it over, that's how you start a title run. You ain't about to run it back for the king? This kid has no respect. This is a cool Lution vibe title celebration before the main event!

CCW Title: These guys straight up went out there and showed us why they're here. Talk about two meaty men slappin' meat, these guys went out there and tenderized it. A classic wrestling encounter between these guys, Everrett took so much but dished it right back and he put in the damn work. I definitely expected the announce table to get broken, this being the main event, but for the most part these guys kept it in the middle of the ring and I love that, this is how you do a main event on the big stage, didn't even need to use the announce table. Congratulations to both guys, this was a hell of a main event and for me the match of the night. Congrats to Tony for winning the belt, well deserved.

B17 PLEASE DON'T GO!

NIGHT TWO

YALL DONE F***D UP POSTER: Typical league owner putting his face on the poster of the big stage. All joking aside (not joking), I love OCW's graphic work and I could definitely use some tips myself. Everything graphically looks amazing here. I remember back in the day when there wasn't a big as a production team, a lot of times we wouldn't have time for graphics for every single show so sometimes it didn't look the best, but even compared to some of our really good stuff back then, I think graphically OCW is at it's peak.

EMP RP: I love the continuity here, starting night two off the same as night one with one of the best content creators in OCW, Ms. Champ. Just a touch of humor here is nice considering her focus for the night, then getting right on to business was a great transition to the point of the promo, which was a strong and effective summary of her HILARIOUS actions from Turmoil. I'm a big fan of workers who know when it's the right time to not take yourself so seriously.

Men's FI: I really like Elliot Parker's attire, PPV whites baby! This looked like a really fun match. I kinda wish we had multiple perspectives for this match but it wasn't necessarily needed. These guys seemed a little more comfortable in this match than the ladies did in night one so I think this match was just a little bit better. Kass's big leg drop on H20 through the big ladder looked sweet, glad we finally got that payoff 24 hours later. Bodies were just flying all over the place in this match and commentary was just crying at one point and it was amazing to watch. This is a great way to jump start night two. There's a lot to unpack in the ending of this match, Kass hitting a third Cessation and H20 stopping Cobra from making the save was a huge holy shit moment. I like this ending, it's controversial and can go on to tell another story. Congrats to Kass for winning a sick match.

Spider RP: This felt like a poem and I loved it. Very creative writing work. This is written in such a way that it needs no narration and pretty much narrates itself in a very eerie way. Very interesting writing style.

Nate Mac video: This guy gets crazier and crazier the closer he gets to his match. Creepy setup for the Pride title match, a lot of good hype. Nate is great at portraying his character and does great camera work. The body language and the cadence both have a lot of personality that I really enjoy. Never stop doing these Mac.

Baxter RP: I swear to God, OCW could have a parade with all the crazy vehicles we have driving around, we got Marisa showing up in a limo, Emp's ice cream truck, now the BOATmobile? I've seen it all now. This RP was nostalgic for me from working with Baxter back in the old days. I love the wild humor in this rp, I could totally see the anchor on a car coming but the joke was set up by the setting so well that the punchline delivers. The ominous bit afterward is a great precursor for things to come, and if I didn't already know what was coming it adds more intrigue to what is already a very exciting night.

Spider/JCS: These two are unprofessional, Jay for crappling two finishers and Spider for not demanding a rematch. I joke, I joke. I know what to expect going into a JCS match after 13 years or however long it's been. Ignoring those two FPR breaks, this was a fun and entertaining match and really speaks to JCS's character for putting himself in the dreaded number 2 spot on the card. This was smart booking though in case the FI was a dud which it wasn't, but I don't feel like any energy was absent from the VP going into match 2. I love Drago on commentary putting Spider over big as a heel. That fuckin moonsault from JCS on the outside was so well timed. For someone who doesn't play the game, Jay kills it every time he has a match and this was no different. Get good Spider, I'm disappointed in you rooky!

Valk RP: Just another promo for just another match, and that's not a knock. When you're on the biggest stage and everybody around you has extra bells and whistles going on in their matches and RPs, it's good to slow things down and keep it simple, stupid. I know it's a falls count anywhere match but not focusing on the stipulation and focusing on the rivalry is smart because that's what truly matters about this match. This was a great way for Valk to set up her match with Turra, showing lots of emotion given their history. I like how Valkyrie being in this match is basically her taking responsibility for her past actions which is an awesome story for Lution.

Horsey/Mantis RP: This is a good RP, nice interaction between Blacksmith and Mantis, but it's setting up a Pride Title match. This goes along with what I said about Nate Mac doing too much before, when you're doing feuds, if you do too much you distract from the title. Also, the fact that Nate is in the title match is more important than this storyline so it's a bit of a wasted effort because not only do you book yourself into a corner, but people care more about the title match that Mac is in than the storyline you guys are starting up. This is good work, but like I said before, there's a time and a place.

Pride Title match: HO-LEE SHIT! This match was non-stop from the get go. So many near falls and Mac is a professional for letting go of the pin off the accidental FPR breakage. That moment kinda broke down the momentum of the match and threw off the pace a bit but hey, shit happens and I can look past it. I thought Cort was going to win this match so many times but he either kept getting his finisher reversed or Mac or Rust would kick out. This match had my heart racing, not only because I was in anticipation for my upcoming return, but because I thought the match was over so many times and somebody else would kick out or get a clutch break up. This was a great triple threat that was clean for the most part. Rust really did earn that big W, he got out of there by the skin of his teeth and he's my pick to go on to win the North American Championship.

EMP/Joanna RP: This is another RP that explores outside the realm of current Championship rivalries. But there was nothing immediately foreboding about it, they both already have history and they kept the RP on the topic of Empress' title defense for the night so it doesn't distract from the event at hand. Empress knows how to incorporate others into her content without taking anything away from the most important aspect of what her current storyline is, which is being the Women's Champion. Great work as always.

Mac video: Chili powder in the eyes has to be one of the wildest excuses for losing that I've ever heard. Like I said about Mac's last video, his delivery is on point. With his hair being messed up and him looking a little moist, I got the feeling that he really did just come from his match and cut that promo. This man knows how to get into his character and I DIG IT.

Dupree RP: If I know Dupree the way I think I do, he had more that one reason for having a pillow in his promo, or maybe I'm just a vain son of a bitch. I totally agree whole heartedly with this promo, Horsey needs to just phreaking stop. Rooky corruption needs to stop in general. I feel like that was the legit point of this promo and I'm a fan of shit like this.

Terra/Valk hype vid: Awesome editing work here once again. This video goes a good job portraying the history between these two ladies and no words were needed. You see them hugging so you clearly know that they were friends at one time. As someone that is a bit out of the loop, this is the type of hype promo I would want to see to set up a match because now I don't need to have watched the last 6 months or however long the feud has been going on, to know what's going on. High caliber work here as always from the women's division.

Valk vs Turra: This match was all over the place as a falls count anywhere match should be, and fucking hell was it violent. All those weapon shots, the sledgehammer to the back of the head, you could feel the hatred these ladies are portraying. The poison mist counter was a nice callback to how it all started. They went in there, did their business and got to the point with a nice finish. I love the psychology of this match, it wasn't too long and it didn't need to be because of how violent it was. If you got smashed in the skill repeatedly with sledgehammers and chairs, you wouldn't last long either. The post match beat down made Terra look like one baaaaaaad bitch. Taking out the knee is effective at making you wonder if Valk's career really is over or if she's going to come back eventually and kick Terra's ass. Great storytelling here and one of my favorite matches of both nights.

Mantis video: Man how you gonna come out and trick everybody like that? Everybody is ready to blow their load for hyper mantis red and you blue ball us you green fuck! The psychology here makes sense, Mantis getting the attention of Mac's crazy ass who still wants a fight is a perfect way to blindside him with the horse man. Great heel work here, but this is another case of "there's a time and place" and "you're doing too much". This could have easily been a segment for Riot and you'd have something for the following show. This is good content, it just doesn't work for a show that is essentially a big blowoff.

Owen/Fraser RP: This is a nice little introductory RP to Owen's character. I don't know who Fraser is but he seems to be spoiling for a fight with the new guy. Welcome to the show Owen, glad you showed up to catch Lution.

Colin Locke RP: So this was a cool non-interview promo between Colin and Stacy and I really liked Locke's breakdown of how the finish went down. I can see Danny's character taking it the wrong way and something building off of this, nice way of leaving that door open. Locke is a good sport about it, cool to see an old school traditional wrestler showing respect on the big stage, even after losing a title.

Battle for Hollywood: This was a great old fashioned rasslin' match in the middle of the ring, in the middle of Hollywood, for the people! There was A TON of build around this, the feud was done in the style of a movie, so apropos. I was disappointed that there wasn't a hype package for this match, it was kinda one of the things I was looking forward to, but given all the content that was already put into the feud I can't fault them. This match was filled with charisma and the right man won Hollywood in my opinion. Maxx at the end having a tantrum and yelling expletives at Jehst had me cracking up. This is obviously just another huge chapter in these guys' rivalry that clearly isn't over and I really enjoyed it.

Davey Jones RP: If this is a Wyatt/Fiend or Balor/Demon type of alter ego for Chris Baxter, I'm all for it! I think it's brilliant to have a pirate gimmick and have Davey Jones take over your body. Baxter has always been one of the most brilliant gimmicks and this just adds a whole new layer to him that I'm excited about. The character looks great, I love the details in the mask and the robe. The RP definitely had that Davey Jones feel with a cool wrestling twist. I'm really excited to see what Bax does with this.

Women's Title Hype: Another well edited hype package here. It doesn't take much, just a nice little texture or effect on the footage, a few bells and whistles here and there and it looks really nice. The music matches this really well for these two ladies and the ending image looks great. You can tell that this rivalry has been all fight at all times and these ladies just wanna prove who is the best in the Women's Title division.

Hell in a Cell: Yep, that's how it's done. Start in the ring, spill to the outside, break the damn wall in, climb up, go through the top and end it. This was how you play competitively while still working the gimmick match and it takes two pros to pull it off like these two did. There was so much anticipation waiting for the wall break spot, waiting for the top break spot, knowing that either one of these two warriors could die at any time. And this match could have gone either way in my opinion but Empress hit the spot that broke through the top and that's where it ended as it should, OFF THE BIGGEST BUMP OF THE NIGHT! This match was to the point of it's gimmick and for me the Match of the Night.

KD Return: Really glad this dude is back, I saw his last match at R2G and noticed he hadn't been around since and I was really hoping he was still going to be around. Not really a "return" so to speak but just to show up to Lution is an achievement all it's own, AND IT'S ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS SO I GET IT MAN! GO OUT THERE AND SHINE!

Emp RP: Empress is all over Lution, started off night one and two and is the final promo before the main event. I like getting her reaction to the Cell match and thinking to that moment when she was on top of the cell and imagining her in that "what am I doing up here" moment while waiting for Holly to make her ascend. Another nice and simple promo by STILL the Women's Champ. This is how you do it if you're going to do a lot of RPs: keep them simple, provide a nugget of information and stay on topic. Well achieved by Empress.

Ortiz/Quartz Hype Package: Wow, the editing on this video is video is clean! This definitely had a main event hype package feel: showing off some of the cyberpunk footage we haven't seen, a dramatic song behind it, and timing the footage to the music and the transitions between similar poses of both wrestlers... very creative work! This got me hyped for the main event for sure and got my heart pumping. Amazing way to set up the OCW Championship match.

World Title: Oh boy, here we go. Challenger and champion both enter, we're all set to go, all the buildup, all the hype, all the anticipation, a dream match, right? Out comes Mr. FI 2021 Kassidy Hayes. Cashing in BEFORE the match since he can't do it during or after. The air went out of the VP. I could sense that this immediately took people out of the match and everyone turned on Kass with some major go away heat. The match itself was great, a good old fashioned triple threat wrestling match and everybody shared the ring fairly evenly. I definitely thought that Kass was gonna steal it with the Cessation on the champ and Nate down on the outside, I jumped out of my seat when Quartz kicked out. And then the double finisher ending was PERFECT! That's why he's the champ! I'm glad that Quartz retained and pinned Kass because this preserves that dream match that we wanted, and I'm not that disappointed that we didn't get to see it at Lution because now it only means we have to wait JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER! Definitely a dramatic match and I enjoyed every twist and turn.

There's Consequences to Wrestlution!

• Mark Out! 17
Signature.png

• Administrators
Night 2 added to my review.

Bold of you to edit the previous thread. Surprised forum didnt eat it

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen