WhereCulture Injury Report 10/02/2023

RustCohle

Here are the latest news on 2 superstars injuries as we learned after the House show in Alburquerque last night.

Gonzalo Munoz was set to face Pretty Ricky in the opener, but injured himself 3 minutes into the match after a botch top rope spot. He came down awkwardly and the bout was called off.

We have since learned that the Puerto Rican superstar tore his ACL and MCL and will not be back on TV anytime soon.

The second news of the day come directly from Zoe Cohle's twitter account, after many speculated a botched elmination in the Fatal 5 way number one contender spot, as La Mujera seemed out of it after the Double Axe Handle from the top rope by Marisa Welch.

It confirms the theory of the professional decision to end her run on the spot, as her twitter states:

"I am going through a concussion protocole at the moment and have not been cleared by the doctors after my match 2 weeks ago. I'll take my time to reassess the situation out of the rings for a bit. Thank you for all the support you gave me and I will keep you updated. Xoxo"

There is no timeline on their return to the ring as WhereCulture wishes them the best of luck and recovery.

• Mark Out! 6

The FrenchBlade

spacer.png