OCWFed.com EXCLUSIVE: America's Next Top Challenger goes LIVE on Turmoil!

Quartz

November 30th, 2023 | OCWFed.com

As announced earlier today on her Instagram account, the World Women's Wrestling champion, who has proclaimed herself as THE World Champion in OCW, will be hosting a live, in-ring edition of her newest recurring segment, "America's Next Top Challenger" this week on Turmoil 307.

After a series of tense encounters with Marisa Welch-Mac in the Fall, Deborah began her search for the next number 1 contender a few weeks ago, sitting ringside for various women's matches throughout the evening. Afterwards, she would "critique" her opponents in a backstage segment, often being overly critical of her opponents non-wrestling characteristics.

It seems the show will be moving to the inside of the ring, as Deborah confirmed earlier this afternoon.

"It's official babes! The greatest segment in the history of this women's division is evolving! I will see you all LIVE in-ring this Friday for a breakdown of Susie Q and that weird karate girl! ��"

Surely, the locker room has not been very thrilled about Deborah's comments over the last number of weeks, though no challenger has yet to be confirmed for OCWFed's upcoming Charity Spectacular event, Animol House 2 - or the Anniversary 19 show in January.

Time will tell who will emerge victorious between the emerging Amy Jade Miller and Sue Plex, who is looking to fight back into the championship picture after coming up short this past Summer.

Tune in live, this Friday night at 7PM ET for this and much more on Turmoil 307 as we head towards Animol House 2 on December 16th!

It all happens on twitch.tv/ocwfed.

Edited by Quartz
  • Mark Out! 4

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators
Adult Karate Girl
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen