Desk!

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its true that if you miss a show its hard to catch up and less discussion is done. But we do have allot more member we had before. It would be easier to go back to less show but i then people will get missed over again and GM's would have to book allot more and put more time in making the show. Show wise it is pretty organized right now..so maybe we should have something in the end of the week,written that sums up all the story line's.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y1beZ6HA1rxb915o2_r1_500.gif

2 shows per brand is great... the newspaper idea is cool to give these random Rp`s purpose...

I think that we have to get everyone Rp`ing to fill in the shows... also a weekly article to sum up all the action for OCW and CCW...

but the facts are here people... if the show is worth watching people will watch... i just think everyone needs to step up... we have to go over the top... and deliver watchable wrestling...

I watch every show... the shows are the best thing on the net... by far... but we can do better... we need more feuds more chaos... more great matchups... and more Rp`s and not from the same people all the time... alot of people are now getting back into Rp`ing which is great... but storyline movement is what makes the shows... cause the fact is most of the matches are the same... same moves over and over again... the finishes are great and there is some cool parts in the matches... but they don`t drive the show... storyline development drives shows...

oh and the Desk was classic...

"oh dad I`m sorry, please let me come back home, and dads gonna say... (slap) get the fuck out my house..."

2 points for the bossman...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

And once again SW you are making a reply but none of what you said made any sense. There is nothing wrong with the content of the shows,that was not the issue. The discussion on each show is fairly low and that is not cool if you spend allot of time on you're RP's or video's in my case.I think Nate made a very valid point. Asylum does kinda kills the main reason for creating 2 brands. 4 shows would perfect i think. Maybe shift one show to Monday,i'd suggest Animosity,i dunno if thats because of the ratings,but i dunno just think it would be the best choice.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y1beZ6HA1rxb915o2_r1_500.gif

And once again SW you are making a reply but none of what you said made any sense. There is nothing wrong with the content of the shows,that was not the issue. The discussion on each show is fairly low and that is not cool if you spend allot of time on you're RP's or video's in my case.I think Nate made a very valid point. Asylum does kinda kills the main reason for creating 2 brands. 4 shows would perfect i think. Maybe shift one show to Monday,i'd suggest Animosity,i dunno if thats because of the ratings,but i dunno just think it would be the best choice.

You stole my idea, dammit!! :p

I was thinking the same thing as you Vega reducing it to 4 shows per week. What I would do as far as what shows on what days, I would remove Asylum from the Monday spot and replace it with either Riot or Turmoil and the other one on Tuesday. Leave Wednesday free so people have a chance to catch up on shows. Then Thurdsay & Friday would be Crisis and Ani.

Sensation: "I'm an ignorant hispanic."