Riot 6-02-2010

Alright...so just to stop beating around the bush here...

KD/Jookie, what the hell happened to our match that was supposed to have been submitted the night we did it?

I personally would like to see you do more Casey.

Instead of falling into trapping of blame games etc etc, just man up and do your thing.

Not because i want to be a dick or anything, just when you came into OCW i had hopes that you would excel and I personally think you would do better as a Face with your look, and OCW NEEDS faces.

I saw such potential in your character

Just put some good work ethics into the direction you are going for, and i would mark for a Face Craig Casey, im not a real fan of HEEL Craig Casey

My opinion bro take it or leave it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally would like to see you do more Casey.

Instead of falling into trapping of blame games etc etc, just man up and do your thing.

Not because i want to be a dick or anything, just when you came into OCW i had hopes that you would excel and I personally think you would do better as a Face with your look, and OCW NEEDS faces.

I saw such potential in your character

Just put some good work ethics into the direction you are going for, and i would mark for a Face Craig Casey, im not a real fan of HEEL Craig Casey

My opinion bro take it or leave it.

Alright, let me explain the situation in it's entirety.

So like sunday afternoon, I get a pm from aries saying that he can not do the match due to storyline reasons (obviously, you can see why on the show). So no biggie there. In fact, aries took the time and effort to brain storm some replacement ideas for the match. The idea was to have a tag team match: Craig Casey & WAP vs. KD & Jookie. Obviously, there was a bit of writing done by me and poe that would develop the reasons to why we would be teaming up at all.

Anyways though, come tuesday night, the 4 of us are finally able to meet on svr to get the match done. So, we got it done. After that it was RP time. I submitted an rp pertaining to the match, and I'm pretty sure poe did as well. Now, last I heard, jookie said he would edit up the match, and submit it. Even though poe at one point had offered to to the trimmings on the match, I believe jookie still said he was going to do it.

So come riot time, the show goes up, and there is absolutely nothing of ours on the show. According to leon, the match was never submitted. Now, I never head anything from either kd or jookie about the match not going to be submitted for the show. So...what's up with that?

And as for your suggestion/opinion, yeah, I can see where you're coming from. I've thought about it from time to time, but it isn't really something I could just do in short time. If I was going to, it would be at least a few weeks of transition, I figure.

http://i43.tinypic.com/5fiyk7.gif

jookie couldn't get to his PC cuz his sagging pants made it hard for him to walk.

or he pulled a double "AT THE CAR WASH"

"When you're pushed... Killing is as easy as breathing!"

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/766/kagebannernv9.png

http://www.selectmediafestival.org/2006/oct21.jpg