Pre-Riot

Trevor McManus

*Jim Black is sitting down in a blackened out room with Trevor McManus. The set is plain with two chairs for the men and a folding table in between them with two glasses of water resting on top of it. There is a “[recorded]” label in the corner of the screen. Trevor is dressed in a suit which is slightly contrasted by the huge bandage on his forehead. His right arm is not through the jacket sleeve but, rather, is wrapped around his ribs.*

Jim
: Ladies and gentlemen I’m here with the man who was scheduled to face Jacob Trance on Riot, Trevor McManus.

Jim
: Trevor, can you please give us an update on your condition and tell us if you’re going to be able to compete in your match with Jacob Trance.

*Trevor leans forward sluggishly and grasps the glass of water in his left hand. He takes a sip before slowly sitting back heavily favouring his ribs. He speaks with a hoarse voice*

Trevor
: Well Jim. My doctors say I’m suffering from some bruising on my ribs and slight burns to my head.

*He takes a pause and has another sip of water.*

Trevor
: I have some internal problems with my lungs and throat, hence the voice. It appears that inhaling fumes from a melting leather jacket is not recommended.

*Jim waits for Trevor to take yet another drink before asking his next question.*

Jim
: At this point what is the prediction for when we can see you back in the ring?

Trevor
: Well if all goes well then it shouldn’t be more than a week. The doctor recommended that I take two or three weeks off since the bruising is quite widespread but since it’s not a serious bruise then he’ll clear me in one week.

Trevor
: I could have braved a return this week but in my current condition I would have been useless. I can’t take much of a beating in this shape and with my lungs the way they are, I wouldn’t have lasted five minutes without gasping for breath.

Trevor
: Hopefully I’m going to be fit to return next week and hopefully my lungs should be cleared up to a decent extent. I don’t think I can last more than ten minutes or so for about the next four weeks, so I’ll just need to lay down some decisive beatings.

*Trevor takes another drink of water, finishing the glass. He points to
Jim’s untouched glass.*

Trevor
: May I?

Jim
: Go right ahead.

*Trevor takes Jim’s glass and finishes it in one.*

Trevor
: Got to keep drinking, helps the throat.

Jim
: Well Trevor, thanks for the interview. This is Jim Blac…

*Trevor puts his left hand up to stop Jim.*

Trevor
: One more thing. If that red-headed, night-dwelling freak thinks he can cross me off this ‘list’ of his then he’s got another thing coming. The reason I was bigger than him in CCW is because I am the elite, no matter where I go, I will be the biggest and best thing around. And he’s going to find that out come next week.

*The shot fades with Trevor struggling to his feet.*

• Mark Out! 1

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements