Update

Karim TGO

http://static.actustar.com/img/photos/big/6993-cristiano_ronaldo.jpg

*Karim is seen leaving the Claridge's hotel in London, with fans and press waiting outside. The Press are bombarding with questions.*

Press: Karim! Karim! When are you returning to OCW!

Press: Karim! What are your thoughts on the new Rookies of OCW!

Press: Karim What are your.........

*Karim tries to ignore The Press and get to his Aston Martin V12 Vantage but is blocked by fans and paparazzi*

Karim: Excuse me, sorry, coming through, sorry, excuse me.

*Camera flashes and constant questions are distracting Karim from being able to leave*

Press: Karim! Why did you leave?

Press: Karim! Do you feel like the competition is too much for you?

Press: Karim! Is your injury legitimate?

Press: Karim! Are you afraid of the OCW Wrestlers?

*Karim reaches his car but has to double take after what he has just been asked. He slams his car door and approaches The Press*

Karim: Afraid? Afraid of what? The nobodies who I used to single handedly deal with on a weekly basis? I think alot of people have forgotten just exactly what I am capable of! And those of you who are asking whether or not this injury is legit can simply fuck off. I gave alot to OCW, I have had 3 slipped disks in my spinal column, 2 broken collar bones, a brain hemmorage, 2 shoulder operations and about 75 stitches in all the time I started competing in OCW. Believe me, I gave alot more for that company than they EVER gave me!

*The Press proceed to ask more questions*

Karim: You ask me if I am afraid of the competition and if i feel like the new rookies have anything for me to feel intimidated by. Believe me bucco! It's gonna take alot more than a few flashing lights and a bunch of skulls on the OCW Titantron, for me to even be slightly fazed by any of those chichimen! These little kids are going to realise that they are going to have to do alot more than produce a few little videos and promos about them being bff's with lucifer and satan.

Press: But all you've done in the last year is cut promos about you and your money.

*The other Press begin to laugh*

Karim: *smirks* Heh, you know what, it's funny you say that, because I am on my way to the airport right now, you see, I have a flight booked to New York and over in the Big Apple, is a piece of paper with a number "7" ending in six zeros and below that is a dotted line, just waiting to be graced with Karim's gorgeous calligraphic signature.

*The Press become silent and look in shock*

Karim: These promo's, these rookies, these young little Buccos who are stepping up the ladder have become apart of something great but believe me... They aint seen nothin' yet... This interview is over gentlemen.

*Karim walks away from the press and drives away, as the camera fades*

• Mark Out! 6

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/img_uploads/Cyber_bullying_2010.png

Dane Xavier: Cyber Bullying is not only illegal, it's pathetic.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’

Nice promo...but your carrying a purse....faggot! :)
  • Mark Out! 2

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

It's a man-bag.

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/img_uploads/Cyber_bullying_2010.png

Dane Xavier: Cyber Bullying is not only illegal, it's pathetic.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’