OCW Ambition 8 - The Tournament Contiues

Vic Vimes

http://www.ocwfed.net/miscpics/ocw_ambitionsmall.jpg

Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania

February 13th, 2011

The tournament to prove who is the true star of Ambition rages on.

Main Event

The Ambition Tournament Match

Matsuda vs. Dale Ersmore

Both were strong in their tournament debuts, and now the tie will be broken to reveal a true favorite.

Royce Bentley vs. Tiberius Dupree

Lucas Dimsmore vs. Agamu

Patolomai vs. Joseph Alexander

Alex Legend vs. Damien Kain

Shawn David vs. Justin Hart

CURRENT AMBITION TOURNAMENT STANDINGS

1 - Matsuda (3pts)

2 - Tiberius Dupree (3pts)

3 - Dale Ernsmore (3pts)

4 - Patolomai (1pt)

5 - Agamu (1pt)

6 - Lucas Dimsore(0pts)

7 - Royce Bentley (0pts)

8 - Joseph Alexander (0pts)

Use the Superstars Arena.

RPs from the rookies are highly encouraged. If you are a rookie and you were not booked, go to the School of Hard Knocks and make yourself known. I will not accept RPs from non-Ambition wrestlers without good reason.

The deadline is Saturday Night at Midnight. I will not accept files uploaded via Megaupload, Filefront, or Rapidshare. They are horrible services, use sendspace instead.

• Mark Out! 4

i like the card very much. looking forward to facing you Royce, i'm around most evenings.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Aj, I have to work tomorrow at 6, but I'd be willing to help any time between 3-5 (EST) tomorrow, or I could help wednesday if we set up a time in advance (though preferably before 6 again, because I go out to dinner with a whole bunch of friends every Wednesday that I have off from work). Otherwise I'm going on a trip Thursday morning and won't be back until Saturday. But if I can help (and by help I mean record, I'm too lazy now to go back and replace help with record everytime) let me know guys. I didn't buy a cap card for nothing.