TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

After Riot Intreview

Trevor McManus

*Trevor McManus is packing up his things just as he did last week, Jim Black is already standing along side him. Jim faces the camera.*

Jim: Jim Black here, post Riot, for another exclusive interview with Trevor McManus.

*Jim turns to face Trevor.*

Jim: Trevor, a more successful week on Riot for you, got a much needed win under your belt and perhaps removed a dark cloud from above your head considering Dane and the whole situation from Lution?

Trevor: I certainly think so Jim. Dane isn’t one to forget. It was just business but it wasn’t good business for Dane to let it go without a fight. So hopefully that’s that situation dealt with now.

Trevor: As for the win it was good to get but I didn’t have any doubt. I’m just disappointed it wasn’t Leonheart. Been working with week to get myself on track and I’d have liked to kick his ass as my first act.

Trevor: Sadly it wasn’t to be but we’ll cross paths at some point, especially if this LOTUS thing gets out of hand and I need to deal with it.

Jim: What were your thoughts regarding the end of Riot. You seen Leonheart and Patolomai attack the OCW Champion and really do a number on him.

Trevor: Well listen anyone can win two on one. Mayhem puts up a good fight but with Pato on the LOTUS side Mayhem has to rely on more than his size and I’m not sure he knows how to do that.

Trevor: LOTUS are certainly something to keep an eye on. In my experience all they’ve done is run away from me so far, so I’m not personally worried but I’ve got my eye on them.

Jim: And one last point before we let you get out of here, can you shed some light on what you’ve been doing outside the ring recently?

Trevor: Well, I’ve been doing a lot of working out, been starting to write a book about my time in wrestling and…

Jim: I meant in regards to ‘getting your fire back.’

Trevor: Well that’s between me and my new training partner, as I’ve said, all will be revealed in time.

*Trevor picks up his bag.*

Trevor: Later Jim.

Jim: What about that mysterious house seen on OCWFED.COM?

*Trevor walks past Jim as the OCWFED logo flashes across the screen.*

• Mark Out! 4

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I wasn't running from you. People used to have to earn their right at facing me and all you do is lose. I did you a favour because if we did have had that match, I would have beaten you!

Earn the right to slap the shit out of an emo bitch? No thanks, I can walk across the street to do that if I really wanted the satisfaction.

• Mark Out! 1

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif