Ambition 56

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambition was short but good .Missing content from allot of rooks .Talk more later.

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

First of all I wanna apologize for this week. I unfortunately suffer from a Kidney Disease that I have had since I was born. It acts up at different times and at the moment this is one of those times. I was not able to get my RPs in this week and my match performance was poor against Scofield but my main priority has been trying to once again get well from this. I'm sorry I couldn't help make Ambition better this week but I am improving it seems and once I get on the right medicine I will hopefully start to improve even more. Hope everyone can understand

Alright still going to include a review after watching Ambition!

Tobin starting off Ambition and letting us know his priorities, always good to hear from the champion and let us know that he is there for the fans.

Sinn vs Molly was a good match. It started off with Molly really controlling the match at the beginning and being the dominate one, both in reversing and wrestling. Sinn started to take control and really lay the beat down on Molly. Molly seemed like she was going to come back at the end but Sinn able to reverse the finisher at the end and turn it into one of her own and take the match.

Always good to see Espado being a good role model and making sure that the kids are staying in school!

Espado and Bailey was a good match. Espado seemed like he was really trying to pull more of the bigger moves but it seemed that either Espado would not even hit Bailey or Bailey would reverse the moves, quite often it seems. Bailey seemed to be taking a beating but also seemed to be the first to get hurt. Bailey fought back and was able to give Espado a run for his money and take the victory. Well done Bailey

Little RP from Scofield, thanks for including me a part.

RP from Sean and as usual he's talking about his arms. Swear that guy puts steroids in his energy drink.

Scofield getting some solid advice from his trainer, hope it pays off for the guy.

Scofield vs Raze and I'm gonna say right now this was definitely not my best performance whatsoever. Been extremely sick this week so I've been off a bit on everything. Scofield was on his game in that match, didn't seem when I tried to land a move he was ready for it, probably the most focused I would say that Scofield has been I would say. Scofield stays this focused we may have a new ex division contender next week. Scofield, we gotta have a rematch when I am better.

Dupree's 'defenses' were some what of a joke. It would have been legendary if it wouldn't have been against has beens. Let's see him defend against a current roster, let's see him do all those title defenses against current superstars.

The main event was great. Dimsmore vs McGee was really awesome. It seemed like it was going to go either way for a while but then as I expected McGee ended up attacking Frost like I expected he would which cost him the match. Dimsmore and Hollywood was a nice feature even though Hollywood is not really here right now. I like Frost beating the shit out of McGee, will be nice to see what their feud dishes out.

• Mark Out! 3

Didn't really like the Espado vs Bailey match.

In the Espado vs Bailey match I noticed that Baily does quite a bit of hovering and such. Also had a finisher before Espado was even hurt. I’d suggest looking over the rules again, and even better playing some DMs with some vets. That’s the best way to get used to the OCW play style. The match itself for me felt very long winded. This was an example of why we have this show.

I liked Schofield's rp with his trainer. He's a no nonsens kind of guy and I like it. A focused Schofield can do great things as any one who watched the first two seasons of prison break can attest to.

We got a couple weeks until WL8 I hope we can get some story progression towards feuds going on this show as well. I think we can do it. I plan to lead by example.

• Mark Out! 3

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png

Awesome RP to start off the show by Tobin Frost. I'm always a fan of Frost's promos. This was different from the usual which is awesome, you never really get stale. Made me look forward to seeing if you're a man of your word in the main event.

Really cool bombshell match. There were a lot of moves we don't usually see which made it fun for me to watch. Started off pretty evenly until Sinn started dominating but once Molly hit her signature, I thought she had it for sure. Surprise win out of nowhere with that reversal.

Good interview by Espado. I'm feeling a very luchadore "I do it for the children" character from him, which can be interesting. I'll have to increase the "I hate children" mindset of Scofield to balance things out.

Bailey looks really cool. Good work on the trunks. Lot of uncommon high flying moves by Espado. I like it. Close finish, I thought Bailey had it at that 2.9 count, but then he secured his win just seconds later.

Cool interview with McGee. Hyping up the main event even more. Wondering if you'll be focusing on Dimsmore or going to just attack Tobin and accept the DQ.

...Dupree being able to beat 7 guys consecutively seems a bit overpowered... Cool video though.

Good reffing by Tobin. Intense match by McGee and Dimsmore. ....Did Sean just use a chair and not get DQ'd? What's the point of the referee if this is a no DQ match? Technically couldn't McGee just start attacking Tobin with no penalty? Pinfall by Dimsmore on Sean, with no count by Tobin. Not sure if Tobin is purposely not counting or just lagging behind. Next couple pins get good counts though, so nevermind. ...DQ? I'm confused.

Not a huge fan of this Hollywood sighting. I kind of need to RP that Hollywood has just disappeared since we were in the middle of our feud and him showing up here kind of complicates matters. Not sure how I'm supposed to treat Hollywood's disappearance now.

• Mark Out! 3

Dupree can't manage as many defences as me, even when he's bringing in every jobber in the Manitoba area to lay down for him

One local jobber is equivilent to 1/4th a Ambition low carder.

And one Riot superstar equals 1/4th of my betterness.

Do the math bustas!

Anyway major props to those who contributed to the show. I'll discuss more when i get home from work.

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation