Ambition 56

One local jobber is equivilent to 1/4th a Ambition low carder.

And one Riot superstar equals 1/4th of my betterness.

Do the math bustas!

This makes no sense you dunderhead. You need to return that title to it's rightful owner before things happen.

...and ofcourse Sean McGee is gonna mark out for this. Too much oxygen going to his arms and not enough to his brain.

• Mark Out! 2

No.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raze it's fine just keep us posted. If your not feeling well holler in advance so we know sir.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Raze! Why did you put a hoody on over your damn shirt!

You went from badman ass kicker to teenage emo in my estimation.... unless I put the hoody on your entrance and then I fully retract my comment and claim that its a "Stroke of Genius"

• Mark Out! 2

No.

I laughed then I cried, then I laughed, Suffer Paul Puke, how dare you infer sub humans upon my forum. HOW DAR U

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I laughed then I cried, then I laughed, Suffer Paul Puke, how dare you infer sub humans upon my forum. HOW DAR U

Pay me my downside! How do you expect me to rehab if I got no cash coming in. You're killing your own company!

No.

Not a huge fan of this Hollywood sighting. I kind of need to RP that Hollywood has just disappeared since we were in the middle of our feud and him showing up here kind of complicates matters. Not sure how I'm supposed to treat Hollywood's disappearance now.

Sco, the Hollywood sighting was on me. I needed an OMG member for the ending of my match and I couldn't get a Dupree or Suda off of the CC since there wasn't an updated version of either of them there.

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

Sco, the Hollywood sighting was on me. I needed an OMG member for the ending of my match and I couldn't get a Dupree or Suda off of the CC since there wasn't an updated version of either of them there.

Thanks for getting everyone's hopes up d-bag.

No.

Hmmm been a long time since I've seen a show or even be on the forums. Seems Ambition is the new Rookie Show, but too be honoust it wasn't all too bad, which I remember from previous Old Rookie Shows.

So on to the report.

The Air Report

------------------------

Opening with the TV Champion (title seems to be back nice to see it back from the split days between US and Europe on PS2). Plays the crowd a bit placing him as an instant fan favorite. Announcing he'll call it right down the middle (how often have we heard this, fu calling it right down the middle pick a guy ftw or drop them both :p) when he referees the main event tonight eventhough he doesn't like McGee and Dupree (could be a name for a TV series).

First off a woman's match. Women looking a bit beefed up, seems some of there moves look to manly too. Ms Sin owning Ms. Molly throughout the match, although Molly gets back at the end, and for One second I even thought she was going to win it, which would have suprised me. Ms. Sin reverses the rolls again at the end and finishes it for the 1,2,3. Oh yeah FYI for you girls Natalia looked much better then you guys.

Next a roleplay by Espado another fan favorite it seems educating the children about the resurrector of the EX Division c'est moi. I'm touched I haven't been forgotten. Nice guitar addition in the intro of Espado in the beginning too. Good luck chasing your goals in the EX Division.

Next up the second match with Espado vs Bailey. Go Espado! Espado taking an early lead in the beginning of the match. A lot of highflying moves from the top rope and it almost seems these guys like playing on the outside of the ring more then they are inside. I call a Hardcore match if they redo a match. As I mentioned seems Espado was reeling in the win in the beginning, then Bailey got back and the action went back and forth. With Bailey coming up at the end. Sigh how often has The Air not been on the short end of the stick. Better luck next time Espado.

Scofield and Raze have a little stare down in the hallway. BTW if you have a kidney problem Raze, you don't have to apologize for it. As others said just shout out a message and the people here will find a solution for it. A cousin of mine also has a kidney problem so just take the rest when you need it.

McGlee interview next seems to have a problem with our TV Champion being the ref. Which is weird so it positions him as a heel. Bad mouthing Clarke at the end. You don't do that to a nice girl.

Scotfield and Miller. Seems Scotfield is a former MMA fighter who turned to wrestling and gets some advice from his mentor Aaron Miller. A fan favorite for sure.

Third match ScotField vs Raze. Scotfield moves are nice. I can still see some Air moves in there like the judo throw and the standing kick from the top rope. Nice Moveset. Seems a bit more aggresive then The Air was, which had some more kicks and finess, whereas Scotfield has more power. I like it. Scotfield vs Raze started out evenly, but Scotfield getting the upperhand thereafter winning it with the 1,2,3.

Dupree seems to be chasing Parker Stevens hardcore record by inviting some weird ass local boys and a Gigante russian, making him somewhat of a selfproclaimed legend in the hardcore scene. It's nice to see the effort Dupree does in his roleplays showing the rookies how its done. It was a bit dragged could have been a bit less showy moves (though the stairs landing and the dropkick from the top rope to the ground where nice) and some more resulting finishes. Would have kept it a bit more interesting too watch. Dupree getting some help against the russian Gigant too become the legendary hardcore champion ... ahem.

Main Event match McGlee vs Dimsmore special ref Toby the TV Champ

Evenly match at the beginning with Dimmsmore getting the upperhand and McGlee coming back in the second half of the match. Gliding his way to the outside ring when Dimsmore was down in the ropes. Thus McGlee is born. Which is weird since his chisseled body would not look to be able to do this slick move, must have used some juice of the people from Jersey/Geordie Shore. Which he could easily appear in. Ref seems a bit distracted sometimes with counting. Dimsmore complains in the early beginning, but it doesn't help much as it doesn't help McGlee too at the end. Which has a bit less restraint then Dimmsmore which is weird in some sense and goes all out on the ref and Dimmsmore, but gets the favor returned when Mr. Hollywood pops up and when he gets too Toby the TV Champ cleans the house ending this episode of Ambition. BTW poor Chair in this match.

• Mark Out! 6

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.