Riot 361

Mr.Richard Blood

Kent I read your RP and I swear if you go Face I will hate your character FOREVER!!!

Let the hating begin lol

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Gen raze really is a fucking gold err land mine.
  • Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I freaking hated every single part of this show and everyone involved in it freaking trash my thoughts ..........

Pugh has aches and pains suck it up your the world champion dammit !

The Reckless Kid has allot of energy bursting everywhere .I like it ,gonna be very good for EX division .

Now these mofos fight Reckless and the snazzy dressed Tigerman and put on one heck of a match .Now Reckless still has some rough spots with hovering and being too ultra aggressive but find me on xbl I'll help you out .Nice match dirt bags.

Nice rp Raze but instead of hitting caps lock just put (shouting) but I'm no writer .Pulling for Bedlam at the ppv anway :p

Then the lil asian comes talking smack but right now he's the ultimate light,jr.,ex,osaka,lil bitty,tiny weenie champion of the galaxy.

It's K.Dangelo not KD'Angelo ,sorry Bobby was in a very bad mood but you have a very bright future.

Tobin is a face's face .I need to talk to him about being good before I put my hands around his throat .

Hollywood you might not need a intervention after your match but a body cast .

Very good Jacob very good the chase indeed .I like this dirtbag .

Code and Raze really two reversal bastards !I hate you both so much .The beginning was so fast and hype then Code took control .He slowed it down which was smart .It was like seeing Pato take over Code body .Would like to have seen another finisher you have two you jerk .

Dupree your favorite ? Can't stand you either way.

Sean ,now coon you will listen to me. Wish he would have cracked your skull like you did me .

Code you are a slimeball very good .

Hollywood and Frost two talking monkeys I have no love for .They did put on one heck of a match though .A match with no real loser .

Ghettocw video always have these jigs doing some madness .Get a job boogie boogie coon boogie boogie.

Ateam defend those titles darkies vs C4 bunch of lames and I hate your theme .This was a hardcore tag match .I loved it ,nothing like ultra violence in a tag match to end the show .I like the ending .

Pugh very good with your scary arse .Again these light voice ocw stars have it out in a verbal cat fight .Pato get that title !

I hated watching this bull all the way through seeing what you bastards put together .

Fav 5 ARNAUD ARNAUD ARNAUD ARNAUD ARNAUD ! WITH a couple of runner ups Hollywood,Tobin,Luke,Code,Sean,Bobbi,Trance,Parker,Mugen,Tigerman,Raze,ATeam and Pugh(1st gay ocw champion) goodnight folks ,well good morning mofos !

• Mark Out! 5

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Kent I read your RP and I swear if you go Face I will hate your character FOREVER!!!

I hope he does make a complete face turn. I think there is more money in Tibbey as a face than as a heel right now.We need more top faces but that's just my opinion. Not only that but after the beating C4 gives him at the PPV all the little fat kids and their momma's are going to be in tears.

• Mark Out! 1

1x OCW Television Champion

It's all good KD, gave me some good fodder for the character for some RPs.

One would have been up last night but I fat fingered my keyboard and lost it when it was about 75% complete. I just immediately stood up and walked away from my computer when that happened.

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

The Reckless Kid has allot of energy bursting everywhere .I like it ,gonna be very good for EX division .

Now these mofos fight Reckless and the snazzy dressed Tigerman and put on one heck of a match .Now Reckless still has some rough spots with hovering and being too ultra aggressive but find me on xbl I'll help you out .Nice match dirt bags.

Nice shot out. Felt good to be part of the show. I'll work on my hovering and aggressiveness. cmon cmon

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgHlvbUuoh-rBPrsPUqsM61rb70KLLqWooDY2mDOT6Mg-gD-tlLQh3UL11

Happy to have the two rooks here. Compared to a lot of other newbies over the year they are week ahead in terms of the rp game and fpr wise as well. Kudos and looking forward to your PPV stuff.

About damn time for the Sean and Cody split. Better late than never and it sets up nicely for the PPV. Hope that the match gives us all the frustration and hatred that should come from a split by two guys who have been aligned for so long.

Raze finally has a direction and has kept it going for a little while now. Keep it up man and those belt you want will follow.

• Mark Out! 1

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png