Riot 423

Mr.Sensation

I'm just gonna say since I've started, there has been four different world champs. I hope we can have stability there. Sean does seem like that big strong asshole that would be WHC. And congrats on the win!

Main event was awesome, really enjoyed it. Ryu for the title!

Nice dynamic of Sean protecting his old friend from the monster, nice died set up there, I'm going to have to read into storm and frost pasts relationship with one another so I can get the real feel of why the monster hates him.

I think the sig straight into a finisher, makes the match flow better and look more genuine.

And for me after talking with our CEO on what he thinks my direction should be, I'll shelf the Tre4Na movement, and allow my friend Kass to challenge for it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna say since I've started, there has been four different world champs

SAVAGE Era? More like Transitional Champion Era amirite.

• Mark Out! 6

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

This is the gretest gif I could axe for.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I'm just gonna say since I've started, there has been four different world champs

See, I wasn't pointing out the number factor but the factor of the impact of the title changing hands. The impact wasn't felt as much as what it would have been say like two years earlier.

Everyone kind of expected Sean to win it and wasn't really surprised and thus, not a huge talk about factor.

Now, as I previously stated, if I won the title people it would have been a OMG moment because people have been giving me shit since day 1 and telling me I will never win the title so I would have the defying the odds factor on my side.

As far as Sean goes, he didn't really have a whole lot of that going in.

First time in a while I've had time to sit and watch an entire show front to back , here's some thoughts-

Before I start , I'm not sure if discussion is slowing down due to the shiny new gameness wearing off , but Sean's title win seems to have gone kind of un-discussed IMO , there's been a few mentions here and there, but it's kind of flown very low on the discussion radar , and this is the flip side of OCW, the sour side , we ran the angle at the Clash , and pulled the swerve on Sean, and the discussion and heat went nuclear, as it was controversial , pages and pages of discussion, and everyone crawled from under a rock to offer their opinion , then Sean get's the big W , years in the making , and it kind of whimpers out after a few congratulations comments , was it over-shadowed by the return of Dupree? Possibly , as Dupree casts a big shadow.

Dupree's return promo was alot like Parker's which got shit on by the salties, 'he doesn't care about the fans, or anyone' etc, he's in it for himself , but as Kent doesn't come across as an asshole on the boards , the fanboys marked out ,the flip side of the coin , again, why have a dog and bark yourself...but I'm not nit-picky or butt-hurt , so I enjoyed the promo , it didn't excite me, or under-whelm me, as it's been seen and done before, but I enjoyed it. And with Dupree on the mic, it's only going to get more interesting...his association with Sean will only add to it, and HOPEFULLY Sean can clock up a few title defenses to cement his accomplishment.

Even tho Beyonce is more racist than KD , if that's possible, I'd still hit it , til I bled.

The Jennie Lynn caw looks horrible.

Anyone?

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/1113/white-chicks.jpg

Sid Harrison bores me to tears , there's just nothing that stands out about his character.

I just realized Tre Golden is the guy from LMFAO.....

http://www.billboard.com/bbbiz/photos/stylus//1386069-backbeat-lmfao-redfoo-617-409.jpg

I enjoyed Tre's promo , only thing I will say is whilst you are the Hardcore champ, keep focused on building that belt , it's odd that the Hardcore champion is walking around shouting about the NA title , keep your own house in line before you worry about someone elses.

Real talk for a sec : You are improving , but you ain't ready for NA title level players son , you got double yellowed by Crowe a few weeks back, but I like you have confidence in yourself and you ain't afraid to fight , taking Trance's scalp was a nice step, but Trance kinda sucks on Xbox one, if you fought him on PS4 my money would be on Trance. You are Hardcore champion , focus on dominating that level , and then you can take the step up , NOTHING in OCW is rushed, BELIEVE me, it took me 6 years to get a world title shot, 6 long years...most people don't stick around 6 months.

Back to the show :

Nice hardcore match between Tre and AC , I like the AA on Tre, it fits his caw , and I think it's going to be another one of those finishers linked with a character if he sticks around and continues to use it, like the LKO , or the Truth Siren , Angle Slam ,Torture rack etc

AC kicking out of the catch was nice added drama to the match, as I thought it was over.

Y.S.L toasting to the future tag team champions...thanks, Kindred appreciate the support :p

Something that bugs me about the next part , Ragnarok , I love the work you guys put in, but ..[and this is me personally, as my head works differently to others]...The Crew...pirates , Kindred ...vampires, gothic,,The A-Team..soliders , Ragnarok....Norse mythology..yet not one of you is a viking!! This bugs me insanely..haha, I realize this is probably nonesense to almost everyone else , but it bugs the crap outta me , I like my groups to connect , have a theme, atleast try to mirror each other , none of you look or dress even remotely similar , Nathan looks like the groups sex slave and the name doesn't fit the group :(

This is what Ragnoarok look like to me-

http://www.annotatedmst.com/tinymce/plugins/moxiemanager/data/files/Touch%20of%20Satan/village%20people.jpg

This is how I see Kass in Ragnorak -

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000255453/polls_pic_12078907608359_4625_23245_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

But i do like the work and content you guys are doing , but the group just seems to all flow against each other.

Tag match was fun to play , as always with the people involved, and whilst no where near as much fun as 2k14 , tag matches aren't too bad, apart from the dodgy targeting.

I like the new finisher on Kass , I prefer your old one , but this one still looks nice.

Kass exclusively to Riot is a big loss for Turmoil , and a great addition for us , but I can see why he did it , after the horseshit booking from the week before the PPV I'd have been inclined to do the same too.

I like the new dynamic between McGee and Tobin , Frost still preaching the hard work route, and Sean has finally had his eyes opened.

Main Event you gotta watch for yourself, hell of a match.

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

No such thing as a 'breach in ethics' , ethics isn't a rule.

I also mentioned Raze, for the shits and giggles...means nothing

Again , WRONG..the match was never 'restarted'..it was re-filmed as we didn't like the ending , if my partner wants to run across the ring and hit you, that has nothing to do with me , but if you want to climb the top rope in a spot where I can get to you then more fool you.

Funny that, his only gripes come up after my matches recently , guess I must be the only person on the entire roster then that plays in a 'gray area'... it's funny that the 'gray area' is the new 'bitch made'..and we all know how you loved that.

I take NOTHING on this site personally , but if you're going to nitpick at stuff because you don't agree with it, atleast have the facts correct otherwise you just look salty.

Annnnd I'm out of decent colours :(

I got color coded I feel so special :)

You and Dan are attached at the fucking hip, what he does you do, what you do he does! And I'm pretty damn certain Cody and others have mentioned the ethics of scumbags not named Steven. A breach in ethics=being a dick.

Stop being the mean girl with a crush on the nerdy kid in class and I'll stop putting dirt in your hair.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

You and Dan are attached at the fucking hip, what he does you do, what you do he does! And I'm pretty damn certain Cody and others have mentioned the ethics of scumbags not named Steven. A breach in ethics=being a dick.

I thought they were in a group together? THe Insiders right?

Throw all the dirt you want, just make sure your facts are right when you continue to defend each other like man and wife.

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012

First time in a while I've had time to sit and watch an entire show front to back , here's some thoughts-

Before I start , I'm not sure if discussion is slowing down due to the shiny new gameness wearing off , but Sean's title win seems to have gone kind of un-discussed IMO , there's been a few mentions here and there, but it's kind of flown very low on the discussion radar , and this is the flip side of OCW, the sour side , we ran the angle at the Clash , and pulled the swerve on Sean, and the discussion and heat went nuclear, as it was controversial , pages and pages of discussion, and everyone crawled from under a rock to offer their opinion , then Sean get's the big W , years in the making , and it kind of whimpers out after a few congratulations comments , was it over-shadowed by the return of Dupree? Possibly , as Dupree casts a big shadow.

Dupree's return promo was alot like Parker's which got shit on by the salties, 'he doesn't care about the fans, or anyone' etc, he's in it for himself , but as Kent doesn't come across as an asshole on the boards , the fanboys marked out ,the flip side of the coin , again, why have a dog and bark yourself...but I'm not nit-picky or butt-hurt , so I enjoyed the promo , it didn't excite me, or under-whelm me, as it's been seen and done before, but I enjoyed it. And with Dupree on the mic, it's only going to get more interesting...his association with Sean will only add to it, and HOPEFULLY Sean can clock up a few title defenses to cement his accomplishment.

Even tho Beyonce is more racist than KD , if that's possible, I'd still hit it , til I bled.

The Jennie Lynn caw looks horrible.

Anyone?

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/1113/white-chicks.jpg

Sid Harrison bores me to tears , there's just nothing that stands out about his character.

I just realized Tre Golden is the guy from LMFAO.....

http://www.billboard.com/bbbiz/photos/stylus//1386069-backbeat-lmfao-redfoo-617-409.jpg

I enjoyed Tre's promo , only thing I will say is whilst you are the Hardcore champ, keep focused on building that belt , it's odd that the Hardcore champion is walking around shouting about the NA title , keep your own house in line before you worry about someone elses.

Real talk for a sec : You are improving , but you ain't ready for NA title level players son , you got double yellowed by Crowe a few weeks back, but I like you have confidence in yourself and you ain't afraid to fight , taking Trance's scalp was a nice step, but Trance kinda sucks on Xbox one, if you fought him on PS4 my money would be on Trance. You are Hardcore champion , focus on dominating that level , and then you can take the step up , NOTHING in OCW is rushed, BELIEVE me, it took me 6 years to get a world title shot, 6 long years...most people don't stick around 6 months.

Back to the show :

Nice hardcore match between Tre and AC , I like the AA on Tre, it fits his caw , and I think it's going to be another one of those finishers linked with a character if he sticks around and continues to use it, like the LKO , or the Truth Siren , Angle Slam ,Torture rack etc

AC kicking out of the catch was nice added drama to the match, as I thought it was over.

Y.S.L toasting to the future tag team champions...thanks, Kindred appreciate the support :p

Something that bugs me about the next part , Ragnarok , I love the work you guys put in, but ..[and this is me personally, as my head works differently to others]...The Crew...pirates , Kindred ...vampires, gothic,,The A-Team..soliders , Ragnarok....Norse mythology..yet not one of you is a viking!! This bugs me insanely..haha, I realize this is probably nonesense to almost everyone else , but it bugs the crap outta me , I like my groups to connect , have a theme, atleast try to mirror each other , none of you look or dress even remotely similar , Nathan looks like the groups sex slave and the name doesn't fit the group :(

This is what Ragnoarok look like to me-

http://www.annotatedmst.com/tinymce/plugins/moxiemanager/data/files/Touch%20of%20Satan/village%20people.jpg

This is how I see Kass in Ragnorak -

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000255453/polls_pic_12078907608359_4625_23245_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

But i do like the work and content you guys are doing , but the group just seems to all flow against each other.

Tag match was fun to play , as always with the people involved, and whilst no where near as much fun as 2k14 , tag matches aren't too bad, apart from the dodgy targeting.

I like the new finisher on Kass , I prefer your old one , but this one still looks nice.

Kass exclusively to Riot is a big loss for Turmoil , and a great addition for us , but I can see why he did it , after the horseshit booking from the week before the PPV I'd have been inclined to do the same too.

I like the new dynamic between McGee and Tobin , Frost still preaching the hard work route, and Sean has finally had his eyes opened.

Main Event you gotta watch for yourself, hell of a match.

I'm the cop with the dope beard and I want the second girl from the left. ;)

On a real note, Ragnarok is norse mythology, yes, but the vikings were the people who believed in norse mythology, not the characters in it. If our gimmick was that we were Norse preachers, sure, but really the story of Ragnarok would involve only four characters as the so-called villians. Those being Loki and his three children, Hel, confined to well, Hell, Fenrir, who was chained and bound, and the the Serpent, who was thrown into the bottom of the sea.

Serpent-Kassidy, serpent was known as the world snake because after being thrown into the water, it grew to terrifying size and killed the fucking badass of gods with its venom, Thor. Kassidy was thrown into the blue brand of Turmoil and grew to new heights until he was too big and left to find his Thor. Also, vampire bite, snake bite, ehhhhhh? Eehhhhhhhhh?

Hel-Me, Hel's body was half black, signifying her dual personalities and causing herself to see herself as a monster. However, she's prepared to do evil for her family, keeping an important God in the underworld until after Ragnarok had been completed. Xander would easily be a nice guy in OCW if it wasn't for his family and his complete devotion to loyalty and protecting his family, this he's able to act like a monster with the acts he's committed so far.

Loki-Nathan, Loki is a trickster that just enjoys havoc and annoying everyone he can, causing them misery. He also gets fucked by a horse, like he shapeshifts into a female horse and gets fucked, and gives birth to one of this children Jesus he's fucked up you understand why this is Nathan of course.

Fenrir-Tre, I actually only realised this one as I was writing all this. Fenrir was a playful little pup that was prothecized to grow to become a terrifyingly huge wolf. As such, the Gods played with him and tricked him into being chained up. When he finally broke free of the chains was the beginning of Ragnarok, pissed off and hungry/thirsty. In other words, like Nathan, this one works too well.

So yeah, Norse mythology has very little to do with vikings, it's an actual world of separate beings who dont look or dress alike and all have their own motives. The four bringers of Ragnarok didn't look the same, they just had the same goal, to kill the big time gods sitting on their thrones.

Basically, this was my drawn out explanation of why were not going to dress like vikings and why we don't need to look the same. So there.

Tho we could probably add little bits of the creatures we represent into our looks. Hmm

• Mark Out! 6

I want everyone to know that Jookie Marley might just be the dumbest person I have ever met.

Now that I like. That's actually really impressive.
  • Mark Out! 1

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012