The Desk 1 on 1 Cody Storm

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The same thing happened to me as well… There used to be a guy named DaPastor that Jay had penciled in to be part of the first FI match, but you had to win your way into it. I was put against him (mind you, I was only in OCW for about four months at this point) with the thought that I would be steamrolled, but I ended up winning that qualifying match (pretty convincingly too, if I remember correctly). Not much longer after that, The Steve was born.

DaPastor was cool, but then he went off the deep end and started tripping towards the end of his OCW Career. Guess that stiff comp got to em.

• Mark Out! 1

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)

DaPastor was cool, but then he went off the deep end and started tripping towards the end of his OCW Career. Guess that stiff comp got to em.

Bounced quicker than one of your checks once real comp started coming in. The funny thing is that he was never an exceptional writer either. Kind of like that oily shit in the ocean that just kinda hangs around. Once the level of comp and writing came in the golden era, gone where the garbage gimmicks like The Ultimate Male, and Big Merc. A lot of ppl boated hahaha

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

The only reason Cody got the promotion before the rest of the Ambition crew was because he was in school and on the boards more than us working folks.

#TheHateStillRunsDeep

• Mark Out! 1

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

Im willing to do these with folks so long as they remember more than I do, or at least have some things with me ruining there life. I'm pretty sure Jacob and Aries have a good story or 2.
  • Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Im willing to do these with folks so long as they remember more than I do, or at least have some things with me ruining there life. I'm pretty sure Jacob and Aries have a good story or 2.

God, I would have to recall how many times I've flaked.

• Mark Out! 4