The Desk 1 on 1 Cody Storm

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

This week on the desk we do something a little different. We learn about the trials and tribulations of a wrestler from starting as Rookie of sorts to a Veteran to a champion. A look back at some key players in OCW Lore, a peek behind the curtain at what goes through the C.E.O's head as well as a lot of jewels for newer and rookie players to listen to. If you're into redemption this one is a cant miss.

newdesk.jpg

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I listened to the whole thing..I deserve a medal.

In all seriousness, good listen , you should do this with other people to get their perspective of their careers here over the years

And you're welcome Cody :p

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Administrators
Sounds suspiciously like... A stolen idea!

Suck a dick pug bert you said a round table, and I also gave your half idea props in the shoutbox. The only other person who can actually recall there carreer accuratly are few and inbetween. I don't rem anything anymore :(

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

The same thing happened to me as well… There used to be a guy named DaPastor that Jay had penciled in to be part of the first FI match, but you had to win your way into it. I was put against him (mind you, I was only in OCW for about four months at this point) with the thought that I would be steamrolled, but I ended up winning that qualifying match (pretty convincingly too, if I remember correctly). Not much longer after that, The Steve was born.
  • Mark Out! 5

Sensation: "I'm an ignorant hispanic."

I listened to the whole thing..I deserve a medal.

In all seriousness, good listen , you should do this with other people to get their perspective of their careers here over the years

And you're welcome Cody :p

You definitely deserve a damn medal. The thought of you listening to Cody for an hour is equivalent to a mother lifting a car to save her child or Masterlock uprooting trees.

• Mark Out! 5

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation