Riot 432

Mr.Sensation

Fav 5

Drago , Tobin ,Elijah

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the Hutch and Majin back is great for me. They really helped me with shitty 11th grade writing back in the day. Was looking forward to Majin Suda round 2 tonight :(.

I'm just happy to see we didn't see a real down kick from Lution. The next set of big angles are starting to shape up.

It warms my heart that I can make Jay love and hate me at the same time.

• Mark Out! 7

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png

• Administrators
R.I.P jay....I won't miss your racist ass at all!!! I'll pour some Kool aid out on the curd for your sorry ass!!! FU B!!!

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq297/kratos79/he-man-skeletor-3.gif

• Mark Out! 5
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Dimsmore's Riot 432 Review

The Finger Sprain Edition

Sponsered by Haus of Hoot

Page 1

- The new boss opens the show. The Purge era is here. Seems like he's gonna be fair and "Right Down the Middle" with everyone. And here comes the crew. Messenger, Boob and myself. Just getting to the facts here. Now he's about opportunities with Rags. Winner gets Drago. Good Luck. Hope Arnaud is a fighting champion. Now why is this fool coming out here. Slinging a lot of jabs, but he knew to get out of OUR ring.

- Drake, you have to know this GUY. See, you know Jook's trouble with weapons of any kind. Wow, I can see now that the "Put respek on my name" is gonna get beat into the ground. This is going somewhere where I didn't expect it to go. Don't compare your stuff to Jook's. He's like Snapple, made from the best stuff on Earth. Jook's a vet, of course a rook should be doing his light work.

- Anthony Baker v. Young Ryan. Ryan's green hair looks stupid. Baker looks kind of generic. That may change over time. A lot of tie ups to start. Like that apron moonsault. Swanton missed and that's it?? Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen someone pin off of a dive miss. And I missed if Baker hit a fin before that, must have been looking away from the match for a second.

- Leave it for Versus to bring a damn Wee-gee.... sorry I mean Ouija board in the mix. I wondered the same thing Versus, let's take OCW national. NO OUTSIDE SPONSORSHIPS. The only official sponsorship for OCW is Haus of Hoot. Get it right. This actually is responding how Jay would talk. Crazy. Boob always finds himself in some situations. Now you're in for it Versus. I'm interested in seeing where this feud goes.

Page 2

- Majin seems to be in a very motivated mood. Wants to avenge his lost to Matsuda at Lution 10. Non title match later tonight.

- Here is my illegitimate son Xander (RIP). If you're in the ring and your back towards one section of the crowd, you're facing another section. Wanna turn your back to them, maybe stay on the stage or in the backstage area. "A lot of guys still wouldn't of been able to take advantage of the arrogance displayed"?? Leon isn't even the best on the sticks this year. I'm sure there are other guys *cough* Sean *cough* Matsuda *cough* Dupree *cough* Monster *cough* Sean *cough* Tobin *cough* Drago *cough*. Damn I need a Halls. Wow, they lost but made money anyway. What a cornball thing to say. I think there was a section that was supposed to be Rane talking and not scenery. Must be bathroom break time if fans are getting up and leaving. You gotta hold their attention better than that. Pro wrestling isn't the only way to make money? This joint if full of quotables. If you don't want to be here then don't be here (Well, you know what I mean). Dog Fighting?? Maybe you missed the whole Michael Vick thing. But hey if you wanna "snitch" on yourself on Rush TV, by all means. This guy is all over the place. I certainly didn't teach him to cut a promo like this. He's almost like the guy that raps a thousand bars just because. No real substance behind it.

"6am, Christmas Morning" Here's Hayes. Would have liked to see actual entrances for this, but I digress. Instead of Rane's "Pay me to not wrestle" idea, Kass tries to get an insurance plan for the match. Before anything is made official, here comes Nathan. He came to terms with everything except Rane's ridiculous idea. This doesn't sound like a cohesive unit.

- GhettOCW. I'm confused. They met in the desert to make the exchange. But one group ends up getting sniped by someone in desert camo. The build up just seemed low budget to me.

- OCW Special Report with Jimenez Negro. I chuckled out loud when I read this. Damien Dark aka The Face Snatcher. Mugen will far and wide to recruit for The Purge.

- Messanger Dark v. Arnaud. I believe for the hardcord title. Arnaud with that ear bleed music. Dark already in the ring, not a good sign for him. Like that springboard blockbuster. Arnaud loves that piledriver on the outside. Dark finally goes hardcore with that Kendo Stick. We have a NEW champion!!!!

- Tre getting recruited to C4 Sports. Interesting.

Page 3

- Stacy is a lil hesitant to interview The Cod.... I mean Monster. Somehow, in his own world, he believes he won at Lution. Sorry man, but regardless of the revelations you came out with, you still took that L.

- The ole Dump in a Duffle rib. Vintage.

- Anthony Baker and Tyler Rose are commiserating once again.

**To be continued**

• Mark Out! 7

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

jay said he was tired of all the promo, entrance, promo stuff so I have tried to not to vids for mid rp entrances

Hi Kass, my name is Dimsmore. I'm not Jay. Thanks.

• Mark Out! 8

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation