Riot 444

Mr.Sensation

This place does not know what true tag team wrestling is! Haha! They do not even have a tag team division or tag team titles. Good luck in trying to get a good match booked though. I do hope that the riot booking is a lot better for you guys than the booking of turmoil is for us. Where we seem to be keep getting booked, if booked at all, against the same whiny cry baby people.

i know friend. we join last night and people very hostile to us. that versus guy think he tough behin keyboard but he is just a pussy. his insults are about as funny as aids

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of smack talk, where is yours? Pretty sure everybody has had their comments.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jimmy has no chill.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

i know friend. we join last night and people very hostile to us. that versus guy think he tough behin keyboard but he is just a pussy. his insults are about as funny as aids

Gonna say it one more time,

Keep the trash off the Riot Discussion thread friend. If you want to fight golden goose, Clear you FPR and have at it. If it sucks donkey sacks of sweaty mule, then we gonna have a misunderstanding. Ya dig?

• Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Speaking of smack talk, where is yours? Pretty sure everybody has had their comments.

It would be a waste of typing... so I'll leave it be... I do think that FPR is a mute point this year... but it's almost over so who cares!!!

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

No... I'm not saying that... I'm saying that someone should have curbed your run spamming and ground game months ago.

Not your fault because you don't know any better. But playing you is basically playing a random online. Which I knew from our DM, but you turned it way up on TV which isn't how it's supposed to be. I remember an instance that went knockdown, springboard splash, pick up then middle rope tornado DDT...

You would have been roasted for that by FPR in previous seasons as it is clearly against FPR. But no one cares this year so I need to care less and break FPR more.

Good win tho... but making matches look good playing the right way is what OCW should be about.

It was still a good match at the end of the day. Just wish we taught you newbs to play cleaner as you hold a title and your testing Turmoil rooks and you don't have the rules or ethics down as of yet.

I've also been OCW'ing for a much longer time so there's that. But the people like it so give the people what they want!!! Running knees for everyone

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

No... I'm not saying that... I'm saying that someone should have curbed your run spamming and ground game months ago.

Not your fault because you don't know any better. But playing you is basically playing a random online. Which I knew from our DM, but you turned it way up on TV which isn't how it's supposed to be. I remember an instance that went knockdown, springboard splash, pick up then middle rope tornado DDT...

You would have been roasted for that by FPR in previous seasons as it is clearly against FPR. But no one cares this year so I need to care less and break FPR more.

Good win tho... but making matches look good playing the right way is what OCW should be about.

It was still a good match at the end of the day. Just wish we taught you newbs to play cleaner as you hold a title and your testing Turmoil rooks and you don't have the rules or ethics down as of yet.

I've also been OCW'ing for a much longer time so there's that. But the people like it so give the people what they want!!! Running knees for everyone

All I'm getting from this is that you need to work on your reversals.

• Mark Out! 2
.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20