Regrouping

Versus

Scene opens to floor to ceiling windows showing a nice view of NYC. A tv is flipping through channels, and stops at the Palladium Channel showing the 1997 Lollapalooza Tour, the volume indicator starts to rise a bit. When the camera turns to show Nate, cringing a little...

Nate: Willow, can you turn this down just a little? There's only so many times I can hear Firestarter.

Willow: TWISTED FIYA STATAHH!

Nate: Yep...those are definitely the words.

Versus, leaning on the counter seperating the kitchen from the living room moves over to the kegerator to pour himself a delicious beer.

Versus: So, let's talk about the elephant in the room.

Willow: I thought that was your bong Uncle Jonny!

Versus: Not that elephant, the other elephant...or elephants. You know, your dad, Ol' Sandbag Lungs and the two medical anomolies known as Casey and Nathan.

Nate: How they aren't just covered in visible herpes from head to toe, I'll never understand.

Willow: I don't want to talk about it.

Versus: Well then, feel free to listen about it, because I'm not sure if your dad showed you some of his videos from his glory days, but Uncle Jonny and Uncle Franchize here don't necessarily have fond memories of the letters ToP.

Nate: Granted, it's not what it used to be, but they can still be pains in our asses, and I'm just getting a bit too old for this.

Versus: Preach.

Nate lays back on the couch, Versus sips his beer and Willow stares, in deep thought, at nowhere in particular, a single tear rolls down her cheek.

Willow: Why would dad let Casey do that to me?

Versus: Your dad and Casey are very...special.

Nate: I hate to say this, but think of what they did as a sign of...affection. I can't believe I'm going to quote this movie, but, you know how they say "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"? Well, you just took a ddt from your aunt while your dad watched...the rest of the beatings that are sure to come should be a little easier to take, right kiddo?

Willow smirks a bit, and her head twitches like her fathers. She stretches out and stands up.

Willow: Wrestling families are messed up.

Nate and Versus: Yep!

Versus: So, I for one, am not taking this lightly. I got The Steved, I got DDT'd, I'm pretty sure I DDT'd one of Casey's crabs in the middle of my match with Nathan...then Nathan twerked on me...I am not the happiest guy in the world right now.

Nate see's a bag of bright purple reefer just laying on the floor, he picks it up, and throws it at Versus. Versus grabs it in mid flight.

Versus: Closer to being the happiest guy in the world!! But still not there.

Nate: I'd ask what we do now, but I already know.

Willow: Yea...pee.

Willow takes off to the bathroom. Nate sits up, looks at Versus who's breaking up the purple weed that Nate just threw to him, and Nate begins speaking.

Nate: So...you make the calls?

Versus: Yep.

Nate: Get any answers?

Versus: (Smiles) Yep.

Nate: That's great news brother, great news.

Nate stands up, and stretches out, as he does you hear cracks and pops from years of abuse to his body.

Versus: Sounds good.

Nate: Don't feel good. I'll tell ya...not to steal Jay's line that's stolen from Murtaugh, but...I'm getting too old for this sh*t.

Versus: Better to go out with a bang then a whimper right?

Nate nods to Versus, and Willow yells from the bathroom.

Willow: Uncle Jonny, where's your toilet paper?

Versus: (yelling back) Under the sink, there's a brand new 5 pack in there.

Nate: 5 pack? Who the hell buys a 5 pack of toilet paper?

Versus: It was custom.

You can hear Willow laughing in the background.

Nate: Wait...you buy custom toilet paper?

Versus: Only on special occasions.

Versus walks down the hall a little.

Versus: Willow, toss out a roll!

Door opens and a roll of toilet paper flies out. Versus turns and tosses it to Nate. Nate begins to laugh as he pulls the roll out a bit.

Versus: Worth every penny.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/JDVS/62386741-37bf-4fd1-b761-7464ac9598a7.jpg

• Mark Out! 13

Shit = Lost

Then found

Then Cleaned

With Skullkidpaper.

I love Too old for this shit Nate and Vers

• Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital