Turmoil 151 Card

Alex Robinson

So I keep seeing the same people talk about not being booked and like I said before...

"To get booked, I want to see that you can contribute to the show. By that you can write a role play and submit it in the Turmoil section or record and make a video. Just give me something and if you have passed FPR. Then you will be booked!"

It's really not that difficult, so an example would be...

Jett: "Hey anyone not booked that wants a match?"

Quinn: "Yeah I am not booked and want a match, better yet I want to get a feud/story line going with someone. You interested?"

Jett: "Awesome, yeah me too. I am free on such and such a day to do the match and maybe we can talk about a story going forward."

Quinn: "Let's do this."

Then you guys make a mini roleplay challenging each other or some shit and hey you're on the card. Better yet you guys got a feud and people tune in.

That's how easy it is to get booked but if you just complain about not being booked and do shit then you wont be booked.

• Mark Out! 5

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/asy/2007-01-08/sara.JPG

What rookies see:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0QPrvJgvSLM/SToFnErxgpI/AAAAAAAAAOY/MFFDuggIjNo/s320/39.jpg

What the rest of us see:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Mark Out! 3

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

What my Lord and Savior is trying to say is...

You were on the 150 card, yes? Maybe? it didn't happen for whatever reason. It doesn't quite inspire someone to just jump at the chance to record a match that wasn't booked with you, when matches that you 'are' booked in don't get done.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

What my Lord and Savior is trying to say is...

You were on the 150 card, yes? Maybe? it didn't happen for whatever reason. It doesn't quite inspire someone to just jump at the chance to record a match that wasn't booked with you, when matches that you 'are' booked in don't get done.

Unfortunately timezone issues proved problematic, but that's perfectly fine to be so caustic and passive aggressive for next to no reason.

Unfortunately timezone issues proved problematic, but that's perfectly fine to be so caustic and passive aggressive for next to no reason.

That's my job. To be caustic and passive aggressive. But timezones aren't a legitimate excuse, not when we have over a week to get these done, sometimes two weeks. Getting put on a card is not a right just because you've registered, it is a privilege. Plenty of people here get bummed when they aren't put on a card. You had the opportunity to have your first match at our landmark episode and it did not happen. For you to be put on 150, that required over ten characters to be denied spots on the card.

I'm only giving it to you straight. Being reliable is one of the most important qualities that a member of Turmoil needs to have. Time is spent on making these cards, and these shows. If you don't get them done, others will. That's all.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

That's my job. To be caustic and passive aggressive. But timezones aren't a legitimate excuse, not when we have over a week to get these done, sometimes two weeks. Getting put on a card is not a right just because you've registered, it is a privilege. Plenty of people here get bummed when they aren't put on a card. You had the opportunity to have your first match at our landmark episode and it did not happen. For you to be put on 150, that required over ten characters to be denied spots on the card.

I'm only giving it to you straight. Being reliable is one of the most important qualities that a member of Turmoil needs to have. Time is spent on making this cards, and these shows. If you don't get them done, others will. That's all.

I can only half see your point, yes, I did not get a match done but unfortunately whenever I was on Seb was not, at one point it was saying his PS4 had not been online for four days. So yes, we did not get the match done but now I am attempting to be proactive and take initiative in trying to get a match together only to be dressed down? That does not make sense to me.