Turmoil 156 Card

Alex Robinson

HEY!!!

Don't disrespect mugen. Can't just assume that the Parker match is for TV. Also, if I do win. Our match will be the 19th. It makes sense, denegas.

As for willie deepthroat....

Lol

Lol...told you..your 'streak' means nothing....until you defend the HARDCORE title 19 times then come see me.

Cheesers, Ladders and chairs....oh my.

• Mark Out! 2

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

I have to agree with The Diamond, The Sham, Wrestling Jazz Jack E Quinn. He is consistently not booked, even when he's submitting content. I know there's the argument that you can still submit a match, but I don't understand why he only gets booked once a month, despite writing RPs about not getting enough matches. I get the whole encouraging initiative, but not everyone works that way - these people still have a place on the roster. If it was me, it would discourage me. Especially when you look and see Wrex fighting the worst gimmick of all time in the opening match. It's bad booking.

At this point, it's obvious that JEQ isn't going to be filling pages with RPs or driving feuds, but I've worked with him the past few weeks and he is no more inactive or passive than a bunch of the guys on here who are consistently booked every fortnight at least.

Our GM has been a great GM for the show since taking over, so I don't like to criticise publicly, but being a good GM doesn't make you immune to criticism for bad booking. Especially, when we are at risk of losing roster members because of it.

Edit: Yeah i know, fifis.

• Mark Out! 2
.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20

Holy shit, SHAM MAN!

SHAM MAN vs ??????

Riot 462 Yes?

Edited by Bloom

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I have to agree with The Diamond, The Sham, Wrestling Jazz Jack E Quinn. He is consistently not booked, even when he's submitting content. I know there's the argument that you can still submit a match, but I don't understand why he only gets booked once a month, despite writing RPs about not getting enough matches. I get the whole encouraging initiative, but not everyone works that way - these people still have a place on the roster. If it was me, it would discourage me. Especially when you look and see Wrex fighting the worst gimmick of all time in the opening match. It's bad booking.

At this point, it's obvious that JEQ isn't going to be filling pages with RPs or driving feuds, but I've worked with him the past few weeks and he is no more inactive or passive than a bunch of the guys on here who are consistently booked every fortnight at least.

Our GM has been a great GM for the show since taking over, so I don't like to criticise publicly, but being a good GM doesn't make you immune to criticism for bad booking. Especially, when we are at risk of losing roster members because of it.

Edit: Yeah i know, fifis.

Quinn has phases of doing something and then disappearing for weeks even when being booked. Tully does the same and when people are booked, the matches don't seem to happen and people have to then find a replacement.

So sometimes I wont book them people because I don't know if they flaked or not. I am not chasing people around which is why I put that message up every week that if you're not booked, then feel free to do a match or put together some content.

Just signing into the site doesn't mean you're active.

You're right that Quinn has been on the show last two weeks though and I honestly just missed him off by mistake.

So I am updating the card now so Quinn can fight Wrex instead.

Done.

• Mark Out! 2

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/asy/2007-01-08/sara.JPG

Quinn has phases of doing something and then disappearing for weeks even when being booked. Tully does the same and when people are booked, the matches don't seem to happen and people have to then find a replacement.

So sometimes I wont book them people because I don't know if they flaked or not. I am not chasing people around which is why I put that message up every week that if you're not booked, then feel free to do a match or put together some content.

You're right that Quinn has been on the show last two weeks though and I honestly just missed him off by mistake.

Done.

Fair enough, mistakes happen. I only spit the dummy because this ain't the first time this year it's happened to JEQ. And to be fair, I don't think he has no showed a match he has been booked in, for months. Like I said, I understand your intentions, but some of these dummies need their hand held a bit. As far as I know, Tully has been booked once and couldn't connect/arrange with Seb, which isn't unique to him.

You've been doing this a long time, so I can understand why you are sceptical about the guys who lack a bit of initiative, but I'm not at that level of scepticism yet. I will no doubt be proved wrong in the upcoming weeks.

On a more important note, get off OCW and go enjoy Sweden.

.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20

Done.

Whoa there ... pump your brakes, kid.

I have NEVER no showed a match . Any time a match didn't happen was because the other guy didn't show and I always let someone know . I mean , how much more active do you want me to be when I don't have anything to do ?

I don't "disappear for weeks". I still check the board even if I don't post . What more do you want me to do ?

You told me to submit rps so that's what I did for several weeks and yielded no results at all. I'm still where I start except now I've invested my time into not progressing .

If I'm just going to finding my own opponents every weeks what's the point of being in an e fed at all ?

Whoa there ... pump your brakes, kid.

I have NEVER no showed a match . Any time a match didn't happen was because the other guy didn't show and I always let someone know . I mean , how much more active do you want me to be when I don't have anything to do ?

I don't "disappear for weeks". I still check the board even if I don't post . What more do you want me to do ?

You told me to submit rps so that's what I did for several weeks and yielded no results at all. I'm still where I start except now I've invested my time into not progressing .

If I'm just going to finding my own opponents every weeks what's the point of being in an e fed at all ?

Have you asked anyone about starting up a feud? Might help kick things off more for you.

• Mark Out! 1
http://i.imgur.com/Be83i2k.jpg