Turmoil 166: New Deals

Nate Ortiz

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed filling in for the tag match as the clowns. Soph and I had a blast. Really glad that Shepard (after having his original match fall through) stepped up to help a fellow rookie, and they even got the win. There's a story there and I hope they both run with it. Was a pretty clean tag match as well. Salvaged and turned it into gold. I'd say chicken salad, but Turmoil will be short on that moving forward.
  • Mark Out! 3

Dug the open. boss was on turmoil for the first time this season. gave us the rub. thanks bossman.

Had fun fighting Jett. Thought I screwed myself when the game made me pick him up after my finisher. he a scrappy little dude. hate the sweeps.

Puttin jews to work. good job jack.

women's match was great. ending with them both taunting before daisy charged was my favorite part. everyone raves about fatman, but pyra is her best character. hasn't lost. ever.

Solomon can become the top face on turmoil if he gets the skill on the game to match it. he knows his character and writes it well.

Enjoyable match. surprised that the handlers of the clowns didn't win this. great sell on the ending. Solomon and shep walk away looking like stars.

unfortunately, this only means Vincent will be arriving.

still cant believe the king and queen are done. they were by far the best duo in ocw for over a year. Madison being broken has me in the feels b. (cunt)

wrex should murdered trance at the end. had no reversals and still won. tough loss for the newcomer but he stole the show at the end.

tobin and ding, rivalry of the year?

that main event. match of the night and week? yep. everyone caught finishers. was kind of sloppy at the start with targeting. but everyone did their part. ding was a beast, but some how blek stole it at the end.

good show. better than riot again this week by a cunt hair. keep up the momentum.

kd?

inuwUn.gif

• Mark Out! 4